441-450

Chapter 441 Tracking

This matter has been discussed a lot in Baicheng.

Some people think that if someone sells grain, they will buy the same, and those who have money can buy more.

And those who have relatives in the countryside don't think so. There is no relief food to wait for, and some people can only starve.

It's not enough to starve to death. Now that the spring is coming, the wild vegetables on the mountain are also coming out.

If you pick it up and mix it with some cornmeal noodles, you can make it half full, at least you won't starve to death.

But such a gap makes people in the countryside very resentful. Yes, who doesn't want to let the relief food into their own hands?

So this turmoil has made the already tense situation even more tense.

Recently, the situation in Baicheng City has become more and more tense, and the leaders above have begun to sit still and frequently put pressure on the bottom.

"Zhou Rong, aren't you going to explain it?" Lin Cheng looked at her and seemed to be a lot more energetic in the past two days.

Does this person really think that they can't see her concealment?

A fool is a fool and can't understand anything.

When Zhou Rong heard him suddenly ask such a question, her heart skipped a beat. She didn't know how Lin Cheng knew what she was hiding, but she pretended to be calm and said, "Commissioner Lin, what are you talking about? I don't understand why."

She saw an embarrassed smile to hide her guilty conscience. , for fear of being seen.

Who is Lin Cheng? How could he not see it, but he didn't follow up and asked, but paused for a while.

For a time, the atmosphere in the room was a little tense, and Zhou Rong was also very nervous. She wanted to speak, but she didn't know what to say.

After about ten minutes, Lin Cheng finally spoke.

"You can think about it for two more days, this is the deadline, you have to remember. Don't say..."

Lin Cheng deliberately paused, and Zhou Rong's breathing also stopped urgently.

He sneered, then looked at her indifferently, and said, "If you don't say it, you will just wait and get shot."

"What?" Zhou Rong stood up immediately, "You didn't say it, as long as I explained it. , you won't let me die, why do you let me die?!"

She was a little excited, even scared, and her body trembled.

This is different from what was said before.

Zhou Rong stared at him, why would these people go back on their word!

Lin Cheng sneered and said, "Have you explained everything? You know it yourself, don't treat us like fools."

He turned his head and lit a cigarette and exhaled, "You really think that everyone is like you. Stupid?"

Although his words were ugly, they were telling the truth. As long as anyone who has a bit of brains does not explain it well when they encounter such an opportunity, there will be no chance in the future.

But Zhou Rong still wanted to try to deceive everyone, but unfortunately her IQ was not enough, and she could be seen at a glance.

Zhou Rong pursed her lips and didn't speak. Of course, she didn't say everything. She was just afraid of being retaliated against after she went out.