91-100

Chapter 91

"Godfather, I always treat Yiting as a younger sister. It's not that she is bad, it's that I don't feel that way about her."

Lin Cheng always understood Zhu Yiting's thoughts, and he refused.

Zhu Youwen nodded, and he said, "I never force it. I know that you have a very wide road in the future. Letting you be my son-in-law is the same as my godson."

Lin Cheng nodded and said nothing else.

Zhu Youwen and him are the kindness of knowing each other, and there is no compulsive action.

Moreover, Zhu Youwen also helped him in the early stage, and never forced him to do anything.

"Okay, go back first, bring your partner over when you have time, and let's have a meal." Zhu Youwen wanted to meet his partner, at least he had to be able to accompany Lin Cheng through the storm.

Lin Cheng nodded in agreement, then got up to leave.

Before going out, Zhu Yiting watched him leave and wanted to say something, but was stopped by Cui Fangju.

When Lin Cheng left, Cui Fangju glanced at Zhu Yiting, who was unsatisfactory, and said, "It's okay if people don't have that kind of mind. Well, he's not the only one. Isn't that Director Zhang also good?"

Zhu Yiting's face was full of disappointment , "I just like him, but unfortunately he doesn't even look at me."

Cui Fangju knew her thoughts and didn't say much about her.

After all, Lin Cheng is indeed good enough, and she is very optimistic about him. But Zhu Youwen told her not to force anyone, especially to threaten to kidnap a person with marriage.

"I see." Zhu Yiting also knows that she will not be happy if he comes reluctantly, and she also has her own self-esteem.

Now I just want to work hard. If it is impossible, then she will not have too many regrets.

Thinking of this, Zhu Yiting took a deep breath, then got up and went back to the room.

Seeing that she wanted to give up, Zhu Yimin's eyes became slightly better.

She has been worried that this sister can't think about it, and she is entangled in one person.

Zhu Yimin could see that people like Lin Cheng couldn't control him. If he liked you, he was fine, but people who isn't liked by him couldn't get into his eyes at all.

Glancing at Zhu Yiting's door, she went back to her room with confidence.

Lin Cheng left Zhu's house and rode a bicycle all the way to the door of Li Siyu's house.

He listened to the sound of the radio ringing in the yard.

From time to time there is the voice of the old lady talking to Li Siyu.

The conversation was all about the home, and there was nothing to hear, but Lin Cheng just didn't want to leave.

"Uncle Cheng? Why didn't you go in?"

Li Chengcai suddenly appeared behind Lin Cheng, which shocked him.

I have been listening to the sound in the room just now, and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings at all.

"What are you doing?" Lin Cheng said to him angrily, resisting the movement that he almost jumped up.

Li Chengcai looked confused, "I'm going out to the next door to borrow some brown sugar for my aunt. Why are you here? Come in."