121-130

Chapter 121 Confession

Li Siyu looked at Lin Cheng, who was sitting on pins and needles, and didn't know what he was thinking.

Wang Tiesheng looked at the embarrassed two and said, "I'll go see my daughter-in-law cooking, you two should sit down first."

Lin Cheng nodded, and when he went out, he was relieved.

If he finished talking in a while, Li Siyu would be afraid again, how shameless would he be after breaking up with him?

No, you can't break up, he doesn't allow it. (?_?)

The two sat for a while, Lin Cheng had never been so nervous before.

To be honest, he wanted Li Siyu to know everything about him, so he brought her here.

He didn't want to hide anything from Li Siyu, because Lin Cheng felt that in this life, it was her.

"Siyu." Lin Cheng's voice was a little hoarse, probably because he was too nervous.

He swallowed and then said, "I have something to tell you."

Li Siyu looked up at him. In fact, she already knew that Lin Cheng was in the black market.

This is nothing, but why is Lin Cheng so nervous?

"You say." Li Siyu gave him a soothing look.

This relieved Lin Cheng's nervousness. He continued: "I work in the black market in Baicheng." After saying this, the tense atmosphere in Lin Cheng instantly relaxed.

He continued: "It's been three years, right? It started in the year of the famine. At that time, I was the deputy director of a grain factory. At that time, I graduated from college and recognized Mayor Zhu as my godfather.

Although he is a politician , but he don't have any bad thoughts about me, yes, he just appreciate the younger generation."

Li Siyu listened silently, without talking.

Lin Cheng changed his sitting position to relax himself.

"Of course, no one will believe it if he says there is no purpose. He has no son, and none of his relatives have taken this path, so he wants to promote me.

What is the purpose, I don't know exactly, I guess Yes, he wants me to be his backer in old age. After all, he is very greedy for this officialdom."

His tone was steady, as if he was telling a story that had nothing to do with him.

"This black market is also done because of my father. He only values ​​Lin Xuan. After all, my eldest brother and I have separated from him, so he cultivated that waste."

"My eldest brother is better than me. After all, he has been married and worked for so many years. I must have easy money.

And I can only rely on the living expenses that my father gave before. In this day and age, there is no place to make money, so I came into contact with them and got to know them."

In Lin Cheng's words, they were naturally referring to Wang Tiesheng , and the third and fourth who she have never met.

Lin Cheng looked at Li Siyu with a serious expression, "This road is very dangerous, especially if I will take the official career in the future. Once I am discovered, or even arrested, my life will be ruined."

Li Siyu heard this , Only then did she understand his nervousness.

Li Siyu never thought that the black market would be so dangerous. Of course, this danger is limited to now, and Lin Cheng.