221-230

Chapter 221 Anyone Can Go To University

 The old lady sat up straight with Li Siyu's strength, and knew that she was too embarrassed just now.

But she couldn't help it. Going to university, so anyone can go to university? Anyone can go to university, that is, her old daughter is promising, or go to Beidu to go to university. The captain's family went to a broken normal university, and he was arrogant. She couldn't let him go back three hundred times with the whip. Now, she won't let the whip. If it was earlier, she would have been a female champion.

The old lady looked at Li Siyu happily, wiped away her tears, and was so happy that she couldn't speak.

Li Siyu didn't frighten her when she saw her coming out one by one. "Mom, what are you doing?" It was so scary, and she cried and laughed for a while.

The old lady nodded, grabbed her hand, and said with relief, "Siyu, you are really promising, my mother didn't see you wrong. When my mother was good to you, your brothers' noses are not noses, and eyes are not eyes. Look at you now, or count you as the most promising."

Li Siyu remembered the behavior of the original owner, and it is estimated that she will not kill herself, she will be a dragging oil bottle in this life.

Fortunately, she's here, and the old lady is so kind to her, so she can't live up to her heart no matter what.

"Mother, don't worry, I will have great prospects in the future, and you will have endless blessings." Li Siyu said with a smile.

The old lady nodded, "Of course I believe that you can be promising. You go to college well, and I will live with your elder brother." The most hope in her heart is that Li Siyu is promising and has no burden.

Let her go to school with Li Siyu, she is not so big. Going to university is already very hard, and it's not for fun. There is no time to care about her, let alone. The old lady feels that she will go to the old family sooner or later, and it is impossible to follow Li Siyu all her life.

She is still young and has more time and youth, and does not need to spend time with her old lady.

Seeing that she was sincere, Li Siyu breathed a sigh of relief. The old lady was afraid that she would become a burden. She knew very well that she was afraid that she would be wronged.

However, she understood Li Siguo's temperament, and she would not let the old lady suffer any grievances. Zhang Yuemei also stabilized, and the rest had nothing to worry about.

In the evening, Lin Cheng came over early and saw a lot of thoughts in her eyes.

"Have you eaten?" Li Siyu could see it, but didn't say it, but asked him if he had eaten.

Lin Cheng sat at the dining table and ate with them, looking at Li Siyu from time to time.

He thought a lot in his heart, after the little daughter-in-law separated from him, she would definitely meet rarely. It takes four years for university, and it takes them four years before they can be together often.

Li Siyu naturally noticed his gaze, but now it's dinner time, and I'll talk about it after dinner.

Lin Cheng helped clear the table, and then sat in the yard and waited.

The old lady also knew that the two had something to say, so she went back to listen to the radio without disturbing them.

Li Siyu sat opposite Lin Cheng, looking at his face, neither of them spoke for a while.