491-500

Chapter 491 Pregnancy Shock

At 3:30 in the afternoon, someone from the conference room was called to come over for a meeting.

All the cadres who went to the meeting were office cadres. Because the workers at the bottom had to work, they didn't need to come to participate.

Moreover, the conference room can only accommodate dozens of people, and it can't hold that many people at all.

Qiao Xueli was very excited along the way, pulling Li Siyu to talk again.

Li Siyu didn't answer, just listened there, Qiao Xueli didn't care, she just said it to herself.

When Gao Shan saw this picture, Qiao Xueli, who was also trying very hard, was really cheeky.

When they arrived, there were already many people in the conference room, and everyone was sitting there chatting with people they knew.

Li Siyu has been in this unit for a month, but he has not yet recognized it.

There were a few people who met often and didn't talk much. When everyone saw it, they looked at each other and smiled, as a greeting.

On the left of Li Siyu, Qiao Xueli was chatting, and on the right, Gao Shan snorted from time to time.

To be honest, she was bored.

"It's been a while, so don't talk for now." Li Siyu reminded Qiao Xueli in a low voice.

She couldn't take it anymore, it was so noisy. And the other people around didn't talk much, and their voices gradually became smaller.

Qiao Xueli was quite obedient. Seeing Li Siyu say so, she stopped talking.

After a while, two people came in from outside. It was the two they had seen in the afternoon, the two people who were suspected of being the director.

This person's name, Li Siyu, had already been mentioned by Qiao Xueli in the afternoon, and it was Lu Yuanhang.

During the lunch break, Qiao Xueli found out about this person and shared it with Li Siyu.

I have to say that this is the reason why she didn't turn against Qiao Xueli.

Can hear things.

Lu Yuanhang was transferred from the province. He heard that his family was engaged in politics, and he was very capable and skilled in handling affairs.

Li Siyu looked at the man sitting in front, his face was gentle, and he seemed harmless to humans and animals.

But it is such a person, sitting in this position at a young age, it is really admirable.

"The content of today's meeting is very simple, just to get to know everyone."

Lu Yuanhang's voice was very pleasant, not as deep as Lin Cheng's, but very crisp.

His voice is not too small, but it can not be ignored.

The content of the meeting was really simple. I got to know the manager, and then explained what he would do in the future.

It's all done by the previous Director Qian, and he has already taken over.

Li Siyu glanced at her watch, it was almost four o'clock, and she wouldn't be able to go to the department store if she didn't get off work.

It closes at 5:30 in the afternoon every day, in fact, it is also to take care of the current workers after get off work.

In this way, you can also sell more things, so as not to wait until they get off work, and other people's department stores also get off work.