531-540

Chapter 531

"As such, I have to praise you." The old lady narrowed her eyes and looked at him very badly.

Li Chengcai opened his mouth and couldn't say anything.

"You." The old lady nodded his head in disgust.

"How old are you, why do you have to be chased after you to understand?"

"You said, you just recognized it as someone calculated?" The old lady looked at him angrily.

Li Chengcai sighed and said nothing.

It turned out that when Chen Huan and the man suddenly came back to find her, the two had a relationship.

But the man didn't want to marry her, Chen Huan could only get Li Chengcai drunk, and then it happened.

Because she was afraid of getting pregnant, and when she had a relationship with Li Chengcai, she didn't have her period.

Sure enough, she was pregnant, and it was delayed for several days before Chen Huan told him.

That's how the two of them were finalized, and the wedding date at the end of the year was brought forward.

As for how Li Chengcai discovered it, it wasn't actually a discovery, but he accidentally bumped into them and heard them speak.

Originally, he thought the child was his own, but since she was pregnant, he also put up with the green hat before marriage.

But after this one came out today, he realized that the child belonged to that man.

The old lady saw that he didn't make a sound, it was a man who hated iron.

"Why, are you still thinking about other people?" she asked sarcastically.

Li Chengcai shook his head. Originally, he was nervous about what happened between them. This time it was better if he left, and he felt better when he didn't have children.

After all, which man can bear a green hat on his head?

Anyway, he couldn't bear it, he couldn't bear it.

The old lady knew what was going on when she saw him shaking his head like that.

"Okay, let your mother go out and show you tomorrow, find someone more beautiful, and continue to get married."

Hearing this, Li Chengcai was stunned, "Find another one?"

"Why, you don't Are you not willing?" The old lady was not happy anymore, she still wanted to hug her grandson.

If it were before, at Li Chengcai's age, children could run all over the place.

"It's not milk..." Li Chengcai shook his head.

He wanted to say a few more words, but was interrupted by the old lady.

"It's okay, it's settled as it is, don't procrastinate. I got married a year ago, and it's great for everyone to stop for the New Year." After she finished speaking, she patted the dust and left.

Li Chengcai couldn't help but want to cry, what do you mean by procrastinating and delaying the big guy's New Year?

The old lady went out of the house and went straight back to the big house. The eldest couple are still sitting there waiting for the letter, so we have to discuss it.

"Mother, how's it going?" Zhang Yuemei looked at her anxiously, her heart also burning.

Her own son, can you not worry? I can't wait to set fire to Lao Chen's house now.