631-640

Chapter 631 What a great official prestige

Two thousand five hundred dollars?

It's such a big breath, aren't you afraid of flashing your tongue when you speak?

Yang Jun glanced at Lin Cheng uneasily, he didn't answer, but continued to be silent.

To be honest, he didn't know how much power Lin Cheng had in the unit, but it was the limit to find him.

If it still can't be solved, then can only give people money?

However, the director of this police station is really whimsical. Now some people have an average salary of less than 100 yuan, and he asks for 2,500 yuan when he opens his mouth.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Director Sun felt a little impatient. Could this man be trying to act stupid?

That can't be done, just now I promised to go there, so today Yang Jun can get the money, but if he doesn't get it, he can't help it.

Just when Director Sun lost his patience, Lin Cheng suddenly spoke up.

"Two thousand and five?" He sneered, then raised the corners of his mouth to look at Director Sun and said, "I heard that the two families are asking for compensation, right? How are the two thousand and five divided?"

Director Sun did not expect this person to If you ask this question, generally speaking, even if you ask for compensation, you want to minimize the amount, or ask why the amount of money is so much.

But how could this person ask the question of money? The thought of wanting a share of the pie makes me impatient.

No matter what he thought, he had to get the money today anyway.

"What are you doing? I'm talking to that person, it's not your turn to ask questions here!" He pointed at Yang Jun, meaning to let him speak.

Yang Jun ignored him. With such a big official as my brother-in-law, why would he need to talk?

He also understood what Lin Cheng said just now. It is estimated that Director Sun wanted to kill them.

And Director Sun has been there for a long time just now, which proves that the two families have backgrounds, so he wants to kill him who has no background.

It's a pity, he's just a stinky part-timer, no matter what. The boss's husband is here, what's the matter with Lin Cheng?

Director Sun saw that Yang Jun was ignoring him, and his petty temper came up, "I said who is in charge of the two of you?"

Yang Jun glanced at Lin Cheng and said nothing, the meaning is obvious, you have something to tell him Go, don't suffer Lao Tzu.

Director Sun turned to look at Lin Cheng, "You're in charge, right? I've already said..."

"Wait for Director Sun." Lin Cheng looked at him and said, "I didn't come here today to hear what you said. But I have to say a few words."

Director Sun was very angry when he interrupted his words, and before he said the conditions, this person began to pretend to him.

"Okay, you say." He sat on the chair with a sneer, to see what Lin Cheng could say.

Lin Cheng slowed down and said, "There was a fight in our hot pot restaurant today, and the loss was about two hundred yuan, including the escape from the bill because of the fear of fighting, and the damage to the table, chairs and tableware."