591-600

Chapter 591 Mutual Help

In fact, Li Siwen also heard that the boss and his family helped the third brother. Although he felt uncomfortable, his life was indeed much better than that of the third brother's family.

At least there are two workers in his family, and his sons are married, so he doesn't have to worry about eating and drinking every day.

Moreover, the two of them are also laborers, so they earn more work points than the third brother's family.

Every year I have enough to eat and I can save money.

Thinking of this, he also gave Li Simin his share of the leftovers.

"Third brother, this is for you. Our family cooked a lot of dishes during the Chinese New Year." He didn't say anything excessive, and took care of Li Simin's self-esteem.

Li Simin listened to him and did not refuse. He didn't look at anyone else, just two girls had to accept it.

It's okay for adults to eat less, but not for children. He is particularly fond of the children now, and he has to keep the two sisters fed and clothed, the adults don't care.

Although Li Siyu looked at the family at the beginning, although they were unhappy, they even had their own thoughts.

But now that they are fed and clothed, they will also help poor brothers, which is not bad.

Before leaving, Li Siyu went to the Lin family's elder brother's house again. The number of times she comes back is limited throughout the year, so she can go to see if she can, otherwise it is not good.

After eating at the elder brother's house, the family of four returned to Baicheng.

With Qi Yun taking care of her at home, you can eat hot meals when you get home. At least she thinks it's very worthwhile to hire a nanny, because she really can't take care of these things at home.

The days of rest always pass quickly, and after the new year, you need to start working.

The current job has been stable, and she has not changed jobs for six years.

In fact, thinking about it is quite good, looking at the chaos outside, it is good to have a stable job.

"Daughter-in-law, why don't you stop working." Lin Cheng saw that her stomach was bulging, but she still felt that she couldn't work.

Li Siyu knew that he would mention this, and he was pregnant with the two children before, so he also asked her to take an early vacation.

But recently, she felt that her body was fine and she wasn't so tired, so she refused, "I think I'm pretty good. If I don't work and stay at home every day, then I can't wait to get fat?

" Both kids are getting fatter. I didn't like to eat when I was pregnant before, but this pregnancy is different. She eats a lot every day and has no morning sickness.

Lin Cheng knew that she would refuse, "It's good to be fat, I like you fat."

He continued to seduce Li Siyu and tell her not to go to work.

Li Siyu won't listen to him. He knows too well what he looks like. Although it doesn't matter if he is fat, he will be lazy if he is heavy, which is not good.

Seeing her insisting so much, Lin Cheng couldn't persuade him, so he pouted and left.

Li Siyu packed up and went to work. The two children learned numbers and pinyin at home, all taught by Qi Yun.