201-210

Chapter 201 Married

Li Siyu chatted with the old lady while walking, and returned to his small yard in the car.

Seeing that the door was unlocked, he knew that Lin Cheng was definitely here. It was work time, so he probably slipped out again.

Lin Cheng was sitting in the yard drinking water, and when she saw the two entering the door, she immediately put down her water glass and stood up, "Auntie is here." The old lady couldn't help but be a little surprised when she saw Lin Cheng was also here. She thought Lin Cheng was going to work, but she didn't expect to be waiting here.

It seems that he is also a conscientious person, and the old girl will not suffer any losses or grievances if he follows him.

Li Siyu: ? ? ?

Lin Cheng stepped forward to take the old lady's burden and took someone to the side room.

Li Siyu was a little surprised to see the newly made quilt on the kang, and then remembered that he hadn't prepared a quilt for the old lady.

"Did you find someone to do it?" Li Siyu looked at Lin Cheng and asked.

Lin Cheng smiled and nodded, "I asked Wang Tiesheng's wife to make it. She is very good at making quilts. I saw that you already have quilts in your house, so I made this set." The old lady smiled with satisfaction and said, "Xiao Lin. , I'm really bothering you, Siyu has also bothered you to take care of it recently."

Lin Cheng waved his hand, "Auntie is joking, it should be done, how can there be any trouble not troublesome."

Li Siyu: Ouch, very good at fixing this Once out.

Li Siyu looked blankly at Lin Cheng's modest and well-behaved appearance, he was really a good baby.

When he got off work in the afternoon, Lin Cheng went back to report and returned.

The old lady was very tired from the car and went back to sleep. Li Siyu packed up the dishes brought by Lin Cheng and prepared to cook some dinner for the evening.

"Auntie likes to eat fish. I ran a lot of places to get it." Lin Cheng stood in front of the basin to clean the fish, looking at her with a look of praise.

Li Siyu couldn't stand him like this, and reluctantly perfunctory, "It's really hard for you, you must eat more at night."

Listening to such perfunctory words, Lin Cheng did not dislike him at all, he knew that Li Siyu was a cold-hearted outsider. hot man.

Just by looking at how she cared for her mother, she knew that she was a filial person. Smart, filial, and very capable.

"Right." Li Siyu remembered something, wiped his hands and ran into the house and then ran out again.

Lin Cheng looked at her suspiciously, what is this for?

"This is for you." Li Siyu took out a silver pen with a frosted shell, which looked very nice.

"Give it to me?" Lin Cheng took it in surprise, looking at the thing in his hand and smiling from ear to ear.

"Pen, I think yours is a little worn." Li Siyu looked at him embarrassedly.

This is only a hundred or so pens in later generations. Now it's a bit shabby to give away, but she doesn't have any better pens.

"I like it very much." Lin Cheng pursed his lips and looked at her, "Thank you."