661-670

Chapter 661

Before Zhang Jieting could finish speaking, Peng Wenbin directly blocked Lin Tianqing's side.

He opened Zhang Jieting's hand with a smile on his face and looked at him coldly.

"Haven't you heard that Tianqing doesn't let you call her by her name? Please respect yourself and stay away from her?"

There was a gentle smile on his face, but his tone and eyes were so cold that he couldn't help but flinch.

Zhang Jieting also took two steps back. His hand was a little sore from the beating, but because so many people were there, he had to scratch his neck and look at the person opposite.

"Who are you? I don't need you to intervene in my affairs with Classmate Lin." He still didn't dare to call Tianqing any more, so he called Classmate Lin instead.

Li Siyu looked at Lin Tianqing, her daughter's attitude was very clear, but she didn't expect the little classmate to be so stubborn this month.

Lin Tianqing was grateful for Peng Wenbin's action, and then stood up and said, "Student Zhang, I think my words are clear enough. If you keep pestering me like this, don't blame me for being rude."

Even if you can't beat him, you can ask my brother to go. hit people.

Lin Tianyi: ? ? ?

For the sake of this, Zhang Jieting could only watch them leave, no matter how unwilling he was in his heart, he couldn't make others listen to him.

Li Siyu walked behind, looking at the children in front.

Lin Tianqing said to Peng Wenbin, "Brother Wenbin, thank you just now."

If Peng Wenbin didn't come out to stop him just now, it is estimated that Zhang Jieting would have caught him. Although it would be fine, he still felt uncomfortable.

She didn't think that Zhang Jieting hated this person before, but after the two separated, those shortcomings appeared.

Lin Tianqing really didn't know, how could she have a good impression on this kind of person, and now she feels very disgusting...

During the school period, although the two were in different classes, Zhang Jieting always looked for her and loudly told others that he was his target.

Although it is not as feudal as before, no one would be so publicized, which made her very disgusted.

The most important thing is that Zhang Jieting always cried with her and wanted to borrow money from her. If it's a normal friend, forget it, but she is disgusted when her boyfriend borrows money, not to mention Zhong Xue always reminds her.

After thinking about it for a long time, there is nothing that I don't understand. This person is just looking at their family's money.

Peng Wenbin turned his head and saw that he was thinking, he smiled and said, "It's alright, we grew up together, you are my sister.

" Play, still feel good now.

Looking at his gentle face, Lin Tianqing couldn't help blushing and bowing her head.

Soon it was time for lunch at the mouth of the alley. It was lunch time in the afternoon, and there were still a lot of people.

"Just order whatever you want." Li Siyu handed them the menu and sat by himself and waited.

Lin Tianqing was hungry a long time ago, so she started ordering food without looking at the menu. "Fish-flavored shredded pork, braised fish, Mapo tofu! These are all my favorites."