41-50

Chapter 41 Acquaintances

Li Siyu watched everyone walking out, and quickly followed Zhang Xuewen out.

Back at the mine, Li Siyu couldn't help but feel a little excited when he thought of the idea in the afternoon. She took out a blank book and started writing and drawing on it.

Zhang Xuewen saw her serious appearance and did not bother her.

Thinking of the meeting just now, he couldn't help sighing, the housing problem was the most difficult to solve in this mine.

They are more gay men, and they are all dragging their families. It is common to rent small single rooms outside, and it is common for seven or eight people to live in a room of 20 square meters.

Now the houses on the mine are full, and he wants to solve it but can't solve it.

The funds in the mine are limited, and only a few houses can be built.

He sat there helplessly, not knowing what to think.

When it was time to get off work, Zhang Xuewen's voice of packing things brought Li Siyu back to his senses, looking at the clock on the wall that it was already off work.

She looked at the unfinished form in her hand. She had not finished it yet, but it was not a matter of a day or two.

Li Siyu packed up his things, put his bag on his back, and prepared to go home at night to do it again.

After saying hello to Zhang Xuewen, she trotted all the way to the gate of the mine.

Sure enough, I saw that petite figure.

"Secretary Tao!"

Tao Dan saw Li Siyu coming out, and said, "Let's go, I'll take you."

On the bike, Li Siyu was a little scared at first. After all, the current 28 bicycles are very heavy, and Tao Dan is only 1.6 meters tall, with a body of at most 90 pounds. He is really afraid of falling.

Fortunately, Tao Dan's bicycle skills are good, and the things he feared did not happen.

Because the sky was not very warm, the two did not speak, fearing that the cold wind would pour into their stomachs, and they would have stomachaches after eating for a while.

The roads in the city are much better than those in the country, at least sitting on the back seat of the bicycle won't hurt your butt.

Li Siyu got off the bicycle and had to admire Tao Dan's strength. He couldn't ride such a big bicycle by himself, he was afraid.

The state-run hotel is in the middle of the city, because it is off-duty time, so people come and go.

The restaurant is also much bigger than the one in the countryside. The two floors are clean and tidy. The little girls who collect the money are also cheerful and not at all impatient.

Sure enough, the level in this city is not the same as that in the countryside. People are consciously qualified. Unlike the staff in the countryside, those who rely on their iron rice bowl to look at people through their nostrils.

"Let's go to the second floor, Secretary Gao has made an appointment in advance." Tao Dan took Li Siyu to the second floor after finishing speaking.

It's true that there are people in the DPRK and China who are very good at doing things. When you come, you can take a private room.

There are few people on the second floor, and there are some scattered tables where people sit and eat. There are only three private rooms, all of which are closed, and I don't know if anyone is sitting.