421-430

Chapter 421 Meeting

Sitting on the bus, Li Siyu returned to his usual indifference.

In the office just now, she has always been humble, but she has always had a question in her heart.

That's why Director Qian asked her to go?

It stands to reason that such a thing, if he wants to praise, he can praise in private.

But Li Siyu always felt something was wrong.

This Director Qian not only wanted to praise her, but even wanted to test her.

I don't know why, but Li Siyu always feels this way. She thought about it and felt that it was normal for Director Qian to do so.

Of course, if she was Director Qian, she would try it out to see if this person knew anything, and if she was hiding something.

Most people will definitely not think so much, but Li Siyu is different, she usually thinks more.

This kind of consideration is not superfluous, at least it can make her vigilant, and then be more cautious.

She always thinks about things, so this time she will think more.

Back at home, Li Siyu made the meal, and Lin Cheng helped hold the bowl with chopsticks.

"Do you know anything about Director Qian of the Grain Bureau?" She sat at the dining table and took the meal from Lin Cheng.

When Lin Cheng heard her question, he sat across from her and looked at her, knowing that Li Siyu never asked useless questions, so he thought about it before answering.

"Director Qian of the Grain Bureau is called Qian Xinxiang, and he has been in office for more than ten years. He also started from the grassroots level, so he is very strict in his work. But he is a smiling tiger, don't be deceived by his smiling face.

This man has a deep heart. , he is a good person, and I have never heard any negative news about him."

After speaking, Lin Cheng asked, "What are you asking about him?"

It stands to reason that people at the level of Director Qian are generally not accessible to them at the grassroots level. , so I asked her.

Li Siyu swallowed the food in his mouth, then thought about it, and told him what happened today.

Between the two of them, apart from the secret of space, Li Siyu has nothing to hide from him, even at work.

Of course, this is also because of the work of the two of them, and there is nothing to hide.

If there is something that needs to be kept secret, Li Siyu will not say it. After all, she still has this professional ethics.

After hearing this, Lin Cheng put down his rice bowl, frowned and looked at Li Siyu, and said, "This Director Qian should be trying to test you, praise or something, it's probably secondary, you have to be careful when you speak."

Li Siyu Thinking the same way, she nodded and found that Lin Cheng didn't ask her where she got those documents, so she couldn't help but look at him more.

"What's wrong?" Lin Cheng turned his head and asked when he realized that she had been staring at him.

Li Siyu shook her head, "It's okay." She continued to eat with her rice bowl.

It has been a long time since Lin Cheng chased after her to ask some secret things. It wasn't that she wanted Lin Cheng to ask, but that Lin Cheng felt that she didn't want to say it, so she didn't ask.