141-150

Chapter 142 Do You Want The Iron Fist Of Love?

The three of them had eaten and sat there to rest, but the old man on the side couldn't sit still.

"Little girl, the one you promised yesterday... do you remember?" he asked with a smile.

The old man has a look of urgency on his face, who is not in a hurry? How good is ginseng?

Li Siyu was stunned for a moment, then remembered that he had put it in his bag before leaving, so he took out a red box from the bag.

There is no packaging name on the box, so I take it out with confidence.

Li Siyu did not hand it to the old man, but to Lin Cheng to let him take a look.

She gestured with her eyes, and Lin Cheng also understood. This is to make myself eye-catching, and the little daughter-in-law asks herself to set a price for her.

Lin Cheng calmly took the box, opened it and glanced.

What a loser! Is such a good ginseng sold?

Lin Cheng looked up at Li Siyu, little daughter-in-law, are you sure you want to sell it? Such good herbs are hard to come by.

Li Siyu gave him a comforting look, rest assured that the seller has this condition, and there is more.

Lin Cheng closed the box calmly, and said to the old man next door, "How much do you want to bid?"

When Lin Cheng opened the box just now, the old man also saw it, and it was indeed a good-looking ginseng.

The old man looked at Lin Cheng and then at Li Siyu again, knowing what to do. This is a man calling the shots, and this man is quite shrewd, not easy to fool.

"Fifty." The old man said tentatively, anyway, can't you add more money? What if the two young people didn't understand anything?

Lin Cheng, Li Siyu: I think you are tired of living a dead old man!

"Master, what do you think this is?" Lin Cheng sneered and said, "Eighty, not even a single point."

This old man, looking at them young, still wants to fool people? It looks ugly and thinks beautiful!

Old man: ? ? ?

Eighty is a lot, but buying one ginseng is a lot. Going to the acquisition station to buy it is cheap, you can buy it for fifty yuan, but unfortunately you can't buy it at all.

The old man saw that neither of them were easy to fool, so he could only agree. It would be nice if he had money to buy them, so what else could he choose.

Ma Liu counted the money, and the two parties paid the money in one hand and delivered the goods in the other hand.

Perfect deal!

The old man is no longer hospitalized here after he got ginseng. He was discharged from the hospital yesterday. In order to buy ginseng, he could only stay for one more night.

The old man's patient next door was discharged this morning, and now the old man is also discharged, and Lin Cheng is alone in the house.

Lin Cheng nodded with satisfaction when he saw the old man swiftly wrapping up his bed and leaving. This time the little daughter-in-law can have a place to sleep.

Li Siyu collected the money, which was just enough for Lin Cheng's medical expenses and the remaining food expenses.

"Go back, you are not needed here." Lin Cheng waved at Wang Tiesheng.