481-490

Chapter 481 It's a big event

After the two said a few words, Yang Qing went back to her parents' house.

Although divorce at this age is too shameful, she has made up her mind.

Director Qian didn't know what to say, but he thought that he now has an identity and status, complete children and grandsons.

I really don't understand why Yang Qing wants to divorce him.

"It's really troublesome." He frowned and said, and then ran to Qiao Xueli to relieve the boredom.

Anyway, Yang Qing has returned to her mother's house, and he has no one to care, just clean.

The next day, Li Siyu was eating at noon when he accidentally ate a big melon.

For a time, the whole grain bureau knew one thing.

If there was a scarf in this era, there would definitely be a title.

#shock! Director Qian wants to divorce in order to be good with Xiaomi

# #Why did she file for divorce when she was over half a hundred years old? The reason is this! #

李思雨 made up his mind, and then listened to the remarks of all parties. Without exception, they all laughed at the fifty-year-old Director Qian, who couldn't keep his house.

But there are also people who envy Director Qian, who doesn't envy a fifty-year-old person who can have a Xiaomi Mi in her twenties, who is young and beautiful?

She glanced at Qiao Xueli, who was eating calmly not far away, and shook her head.

Are you in a hurry at this time? If someone else's original match comes to put a hat on her, then she is finished.

But it was because of this that Li Siyu shook his head. It seems that Director Qian's lover doesn't want to take care of their affairs, otherwise why hasn't it appeared.

And listening to them talking about Director Qian's divorce, it is estimated that the woman mentioned it.

Calmly ate the melon and was full, Li Siyu took the lunch box to clean it, and then went back with Gao Shan.

Gao Shan looked at Li Siyu with a calm look, and said, "Mr. Li, aren't you curious about Director Qian?"

She was very curious, so she kept asking other people what was going on, but everyone It's all one version per person, and listening to it made her head dizzy.

She couldn't figure out who said it was true and who said it was false.

But one thing she can confirm is that Director Qian will not divorce easily. Divorce is a very shameful act in this day and age, and the two of them are over fifty years old.

The main reason is that if Director Qian gets a divorce, it is likely to affect his future success.

How can a person manage a unit if he can't even have a stable family?

In short, Director Qian would not divorce so easily, this was her guess.

Sure enough, this matter was quelled by Director Qian after two days of fermentation.

The main reason is that he is reluctant to be where he is now, otherwise he would not have come forward to explain it.

In the end, Yang Qing couldn't be the master herself, her son and daughter begged her, the big deal was that the two lived separately, but they couldn't get a divorce.