341-350

Chapter 341 News from classmates

After Li Siyu came to the office, he first reported to Director Chen, and then returned to the office to wait.

Zhang Limei saw that she was in good condition and dressed decently, which also gave her a long face.

If Li Siyu doesn't take this matter seriously, it will be difficult for her.

Liu Wenping watched the two of them for a while, and then continued with her work with a dull expression.

"Little Li." Director Chen shouted from outside the door.

Li Siyu quickly picked up the backpack that had been prepared for a long time. There were two pens filled with ink and a brand new notebook.

This is all needed for a meeting in a while, and she has to prepare early.

Seeing that Li Siyu came out neatly, Chen Boda asked her to follow him out.

Because there was no car, the two of them went there by shuttle bus. Maybe it was because the road was close and it was convenient to take a car, so Director Chen didn't go there by bicycle.

The two came to a compound with an office written on the door. Li Siyu didn't know what to do.

Follow Chen Boda into the conference room, where several people are already seated.

Li Siyu looked at the row of chairs in the back with several secretaries sitting on them.

You don't need to ask to know that it is the secretary. The leaders are all sitting at the conference table. As long as the secretary sits behind and holds a notebook, he will record the content of the meeting in a while.

Li Siyu sat on the side calmly, watching Director Chen have started chatting with others.

The secretaries on the side are all acquainted, so they are also talking quietly.

Li Siyu's sitting didn't affect anyone, someone glanced at her, and she responded with a smile.

Everyone doesn't know each other, and Li Siyu didn't take the initiative to talk to someone. After all, they don't know each other well. If you talk too much, others will be disgusted.

After a while, a few people entered the conference room one after another, and then the meeting began.

The main content of the meeting was still the fluctuations during this period, and the people who were delegated had already sent it down one after another.

And the red soldiers also began to have rights, and they raided their homes and smashed them casually.

The other is to win welfare, especially food, which is a short period of time when food is in short supply.

After the start of going to the countryside, the supply in the city has also become looser.

Li Siyu recorded the useful information into categories, and then wrote the words neatly.

Regardless of whether Director Chen will read these things, she must write them down carefully, which is also a work attitude.

After the meeting, Li Siyu followed Director Chen back to the office, and she put the notebook she recorded on Director Chen's desk.

"Director Chen, these are some of the key points I recorded. I'll go back first." She put away her things and said hello.

Director Chen nodded and asked people to go back. As for the notebook on the table, he didn't look at it.