181-190

Chapter 181 Eat dragon meat

Why did Zhang Dawei eat people with such confidence and get Xu Weinan?

This era is very conservative, and a woman's reputation is very important. If this matter is opened up by her, let alone Zhang Dawei, even Xu Weinan will be sad.

She must have lost her job, and no good family will want her when she returns home. It is estimated that her family will find an old man to marry her casually.

This was also what Xu Weinan had considered, so now she has no choice but Wang Jie.

Seeing that everyone had left, Xu Weinan couldn't throw the food away, so he could only eat honestly, and then go back to find Wang Jie after eating.

Wang Jie saw that Xu Weinan had returned to the office. It was just the two of them here. Inexplicably, he was a little nervous.

He didn't know why he was so nervous. He clearly had a crush on Xu Weinan before, maybe it was because she said he didn't care.

Xu Weinan also saw that there was no one in the office, so he boldly walked to Wang Jie's desk.

"Officer Wang, why did you leave suddenly, are you full?" She asked cautiously with worry on her face.

Wang Jie's body was shocked, he almost choked to death by eating too fast just now, but now Xu Weinan's tone frightened him again.

"Secretary Xu, you, I'm a little uncomfortable." He nervously flipped through the documents in front of him, not daring to look up at her.

Wang Jie: It's scary. I'm going home to find my mother! Crying and chirping.

When Xu Weinan heard him say that he was uncomfortable, he immediately asked with concern: "Mr. Wang, why are you feeling unwell? Do you want to go to the infirmary to have a look?" .

"No need!" Wang Jie jumped up in fright and ran to the side.

Xu Weinan raised her hand in embarrassment, feeling extremely angry, this ignorant person is actually avoiding her like this?

Wang Jie was also a little embarrassed, as if the reaction was a bit too extreme? He pursed his lips and said nothing to ease the embarrassment.

At this time, a few people came in. Everyone looked at the two people standing in the room and returned to their positions inexplicably.

When Xu Weinan saw someone came back, she didn't do much. Even if she wanted Wang Jie to take the blame, she also had to take into account that she was a girl and couldn't chase men too closely.

Seeing that she had returned to his position, Wang Jie immediately sighed in relief and went back to sit. This Director Xu really scared him enough.

When going to work in the afternoon, Li Siyu finally wrote a rough outline of the manuscript in his hand, and he only needs to rewrite it in detail tomorrow.

In this way, she is one step closer to success!

"Go out to eat at night?" Peng Lingman suddenly appeared behind Li Siyu.

I was concentrating just now, but I didn't notice anyone walking over.

"Scared to death, are you done?" Li Siyu looked at Peng Lingman and asked.

Peng Lingman has also been running outside for the past two days. He almost came over in the morning to let Team Leader Zhou take a look, and then came again after get off work, and then he couldn't catch anyone all day.