681-688 END

Chapter 681 why don't you eat

The two waited in the office for an afternoon. Seeing that the time was almost up, Luo Jingchuan motioned for Wang Tian to go to the refrigerator to take a look.

Although Wang Tian was reluctant, he passed.

"Why is it so dark?" He held the mold box and looked at Luo Jingchuan with disgust.

Could this thing be ice cream? It was as if a piece of mud had frozen.

Luo Jingchuan frowned when he saw it, but still said, "Isn't it a chocolate ice cream? Chocolate is originally this color."

He didn't dare to jump to conclusions.

Who is right?

The two looked at each other, Luo Jingchuan said indifferently: "You eat it, try it."

Wang Tian: ! ! !

"Why don't you eat it? Why let me taste it! You taste it." He directly refused, this thing is absolutely inedible, it's like mud, it's disgusting.

Luo Jingchuan immediately smiled and said, "You don't eat?" The smile on his face was meaningful.

threaten! Absolutely a threat!

Wang Tian looked at the mold in his hand with a dark face, and was very resistant.

Where does this thing come from? My God, shouldn't it be poisoned?

Just when Wang Tian was struggling to eat or not, the door outside was opened.

Jian Ming walked in tiredly, saw the two standing there, and said, "What are you two doing?"

He didn't sleep well yesterday, and he couldn't rest assured today, so he came over early.

Seeing him coming, Wang Tian ran over immediately, "Come here, you came back just in time, this is a new ice cream, how about you sing and taste it?" Finally, I don't have to eat this disgusting thing, just let him Taste it, everyone is happy.

Jian Ming looked at him in surprise, "A new product has been developed so quickly? Are the workers not here now?"

But when he saw the mold in Wang Tian's hand, he frowned, "Is this an ice cream?"

He hesitated a bit, didn't it count? If you really want to say it, it is ice cream only if you bring an ice cream stick?

The face was very resistant, and he said he refused to taste it.

"Can someone buy this thing?" He deeply doubted that their efforts for the past six months would be in vain.

It took half a year of hard work to build such a large factory, and it took a lot of manpower and material resources. How much did it cost, and now show him this finished product?

"Is it over?" He looked at the two people with a cold heart, just like this ice cream, wouldn't it be useless?

Wang Tian knew what he meant when he saw his expression, and quickly explained: "This is not developed by Sister Li, it is made by someone else, you can try it."

This time they know that not everyone can make ice cream. , just take out this stuff and sell it, ghosts don't buy it.

"It scared me to death." Jian Ming breathed a sigh of relief. If he told him that this was a new ice cream developed by Li Siyu, he would have hit the wall and died.

Immediately, he sat on the sofa beside him and said, "I won't eat it, take it."

Who would eat this? He suspected that Wang Tian had made it himself with mud, that he wanted to play a prank.