131-140

Chapter 131 Going to Baicheng to Study

Since Lin Cheng knew it, Li Siyu didn't ask much. This person is usually very cautious, and there should be no accidents.

After eating, Lin Cheng kept winking at her, which made Li Siyu a little confused.

She got up and went to her room, and Lin Cheng followed.

"What's up?" Li Siyu looked at him mysteriously.

"Here, here it is." He took out a small cloth bag, which was bulging.

Li Siyu opened it and saw that it was all money.

"This is what you gave me last time, and I sold it all." Lin Cheng looked at her ingratiatingly.

"So fast." Li Siyu didn't count, but asked him, "How much is it."

Lin Cheng stretched out his finger with a smile and gave you a gesture to experience for himself.

"Eight hundred yuan?" Li Siyu was quite surprised. He didn't expect those things to sell for so much money.

Her budget is only six hundred yuan. Unexpectedly, Lin Cheng actually gave so much.

"You didn't add any money?" Li Siyu gave him a suspicious look.

Lin Cheng quickly waved his hand, "No, no, this price is good, mainly because your items are of good quality. Also, I also intend to raise the price, but people still buy it."

At first, he really wanted to add money, but Lin Cheng was afraid Someone shares money with her, what if it is given to someone else?

Li Siyu nodded, no need to add money.

"By the way." She added: "I will give you a batch of things recently, but I can't give it here."

Lin Cheng answered immediately, "I have a house near the city, the key will be delivered to you tomorrow, when you have it. Time to bring people."

Lin Cheng had been waiting for this for a long time, and now he plans to move to Baicheng, so he must stabilize his black market, after all, he will depend on this for food in the future.

Earning money to support a daughter-in-law is the right thing to do!

Li Siyu felt that his proposal was very good, and considering that she cared about it, she asked her to put things by herself.

Well, have eyesight.

Li Siyu pinched his little face, "Your proposal is good, I'll give you something delicious next time." It

doesn't feel good! There is no flesh on the face.

Lin Cheng felt the cold little hands on his face, and smiled happily, "Yeah."

Before going to Baicheng, Li Siyu took time to visit Lincheng's house.

Ordinary high-walled gate, the inside pattern is also the style of the small courtyard.

She opened the front door, and the living room inside was empty and nothing.

It looks like an empty house, not even a stool.

Li Siyu took out a lot of things from the space and put them in the room.

The ground is full of piles, and there is not even a place to go.

After she came out, she looked around and made sure that no one was there, so she got on the car and left.

Li Siyu just walked here, and a tall figure came out of the alley.