321-330

Chapter 321: Lin Cheng's Transfer

After arriving in Baicheng, Li Siyu did not rush to find Lin Cheng, but had a good sleep first.

The two-day journey has almost tortured her to death. Because there is no sleeper, she cannot sit comfortably or lie down.

Back at three o'clock in the afternoon, Li Siyu slept until more than eight o'clock in the evening. If she didn't wake up again, she thought she might starve to death.

After cooking a bowl of instant noodles, she lay in the bed and didn't want to move.

It's probably been a long time since I've eaten instant noodles, but it still tastes delicious. Now I smack my lips, the taste of instant noodles is all in my mouth.

Because she slept for a long time in the afternoon, she doesn't feel sleepy now. After resting for a while, she put on her pajamas and entered the space.

There are a lot of cans in the factory building of the cannery, and they don't need to be sorted at all.

She only needs to memorize all kinds of cans with different appearances and shapes, otherwise, when she sells them, she herself doesn't know what cans they are selling.

When she came back this time, she planned to stay in Baicheng for two days before returning to Spring City. After seeing the old lady, she went directly to Bingcheng.

The trip to the country of Su must be a trip. The space is very large. After buying food in the future, it is enough to slowly sell it in the future.

After this summer vacation, the next vacation will be the winter vacation, because the winter vacation is about to enter the sixth or sixth year, and she is not sure whether she can go to the winter vacation again.

But preparations still need to be done. If it really doesn't work, then this time we have to sell more and buy more.

After thinking about what to do in the future, she didn't panic, and walked slowly, it seemed that there was nothing to sell.

The next morning, as soon as Li Siyu got up to wash up, he heard someone knocking on the door outside.

She felt that it must be Lin Cheng who knocked on the door, otherwise who would know that she lived here?

After opening the door, Lin Cheng was standing outside.

Surprise flashed in his eyes. When he passed by here just now, he found that the lock on the door was gone. He guessed that Li Siyu had come back.

"Why didn't you tell me when you came back, when did you come back?" Lin Cheng pursed his lips, with a smile on his face.

"I came back last night. I was really tired from driving for so long, so I took a rest." Li Siyu had completely recovered her spirits. When she got off the bus yesterday, she was really exhausted.

Lin Cheng listened to her words, then went in and closed the door, opened his arms, and embraced the person in front of him.

"I miss you." His low voice rang in Li Siyu's ears.

With a happy smile on Li Siyu's face, "I miss you too." The two of them stayed outside for two minutes before entering the house. Li Siyu hadn't cooked yet, so there was nothing to eat.

"What do you want to eat, I'll buy it for you." When Lin Cheng entered the house, he saw that there was nothing on the table.

I didn't smell the cooking when I came in. I guess she didn't eat. What can I do if I don't eat, the little daughter-in-law has been in the car for two days and one night, and she definitely hasn't had a good meal.