101-110

Chapter 101 Transfer

Xiao Bao Niang has little culture. She used to put a big hat on people when they quarreled, and everyone else ran away in despair.

Unexpectedly, when Li Siyu was here, it didn't frighten her.

"Don't be complacent!" She put down the three words bitterly, and ran away with a bucket.

Li Siyu gave her a blank look, "What's wrong!"

If you don't yell at her, she really doesn't know that the whole world is her mother, and everyone is accustomed to her!

Li Siyu looked back at Tang Xiaohui and smiled: "Thank you, sister-in-law."

Tang Xiaohui waved her hands again and again, "Thank you, everyone in this mine doesn't like her, it's not because she has a broken mouth and doesn't look down on others. "

She has been in the mine for several years, and naturally she understands what kind of person Xiao Baoniang is.

Li Siyu nodded, "She doesn't provoke me, and I don't say anything to her."

She chatted with Tang Xiaohui again, and when she saw her returning home, she turned to Lin Cheng and said, "Go back quickly, tomorrow. Remember to come and eat."

Little Bao Niang had a meal of ink just now, but Lin Cheng didn't leave early, but waited until now.

Lin Cheng nodded, "Well, you go back, I'm leaving too."

He started the car, then waved to her and left.

Before going to bed at night, Li Siyu heard a noise from Xiao Bao's mother's house in the front yard.

Qian Daqiao probably heard that Xiao Baoniang went to trouble Li Siyu again, and beat her when she went home.

Li Siyu didn't gloat in misfortune. It's reasonable for you to provoke others, right?

She was not sympathetic anyway, and this kind of person has no memory of being beaten.

The last time Qian Daqiao also beat her, she didn't see any face, and she even came to scold.

The old lady frowned and muttered a few words, "This front yard is too unsustainable, I have to go to work tomorrow, what should I do if I don't have a good rest?"

But the old lady didn't go out to theory, after all, she is not familiar with it yet.

The old lady really likes the current atmosphere, surrounded by neighbors, and some elderly people who are older, they can meet people and chat when they go out.

At noon today, the old lady almost didn't sit still when she heard the quarrel outside. She wanted to go out to fight, but was stopped by Li Chengcai.

He said that Li Siyu would take care of it. Although he was worried, the old lady didn't move.

Sure enough, Li Siyu dealt with it well and took away his popularity.

I sighed in my heart, let's go with her, there is fighting power.

The next morning, when Li Siyu went to work, she saw Xiao Bao Niang sweeping the floor in the yard with a headscarf around her.

Li Siyu pretended not to see it and left with Li Chengcai.

Little Bao Niang was afraid of being hit by a man, so she didn't dare to say a word when she watched her go.

Arriving at the mine, Li Siyu saw Zhang Xuewen in his office and returned to his seat.

Zhang Xuewen looked up at her, thought for a moment, and said, "Little Li."