231-240

Chapter 231 Male classmates block the way

Generally, a watch is needed at home, and it is also worn by men, and children are rarely brought out.

A family like Xiao Ai with good conditions is different, you can do whatever you want.

Zhao Xuemei also looked over enviously, with jealousy in her eyes. They are all girls, look at what they are wearing, and they are also wearing watches.

Li Siyu put on his little leather shoes, took out the lunch box from the washbasin, and went out with the people.

Her valuables are all inside the space, and the suitcase outside has a lock, which is also for outsiders to see.

Several people were walking together. On the way, Su An chatted with Zhao Xuemei, and Wei Panpan took Li Siyu and Xiao Ai and spoke on their own.

Sometimes Li Siyu would interject a couple of sentences, while Xiao Ai would talk to Wei Panpan and occasionally respond with a hum.

The cafeteria was not far from the dormitory, about a hundred meters away, and the red brick houses in a row were noisy at this time.

It seems that it is time for dinner, and everyone is queuing up for dinner. Today's college students don't have to spend money to eat in the cafeteria. The basic package is black noodles and steamed buns, as well as rice porridge and pickles.

If you can't eat these, you can buy them with your own money. The cafeteria also has chefs who cook, so you can order whatever you want.

Except for Zhao Xuemei, who took a black noodle steamed bun, a bowl of porridge, and a pickle, everyone else ordered other meals.

Wei Panpan and Xiao Ai both ordered a meat stew with cabbage and tofu, which comes standard with steamed buns.

Su An took the black noodles and steamed buns and ordered stews, so that the money for a staple food was left.

Li Siyu didn't order stew, but ordered fried noodles with shredded pork and green vegetables. She saw someone order noodles just now, and she ordered one too.

One tael of meat stamps, two taels of food stamps, plus fifty cents, this price is two cents more expensive than stew.

Several people were sitting at one table, so everyone waited for everyone to prepare their meals and go.

Zhao Xuemei looked at other people's meals, her eyes flashed with inferiority for a moment, but she still had a smile on her face.

Several people were seated, Zhao Xuemei and Su An were opposite, then Wei Panpan sat next to Zhao Xuemei, and Xiao Ai sat opposite, and Li Siyu sat next to Wei Panpan.

A few people were eating with their own food. Seeing that Zhao Xuemei was not eating well, Su An said, "Student Zhao, you can eat with me. I can't eat it." , there may be girls who dare not eat so much, so they say they can't eat. But now the food is in short supply, and I can't wait to eat eight bowls of rice a day, how could I not be able to eat a small plate of food?

No one made a sound. Anyway, Su An did it voluntarily, and other people's families were not very wealthy, at least they couldn't spend money to invite others to eat.

Zhao Xuemei hesitated for a moment, then shook her head gently, "Forget it, you eat more."

Su An saw her tone and the hesitation on her face, and she picked up a lot of lunch boxes that were placed in Zhao Xuemei. "Hurry up and eat, help me share." The two laughed and ate together, but it seemed that they had a good relationship.