71-80

Chapter 71 She Seems Too Excessive

This time, Li Chengcai's work has been solved, and he can come to work at any time this month.

Li Siyu was very happy and was going to share the news with him when he went back in the evening.

But after get off work, she had to go to night school to report first.

The night school was on the edge of the city, and there was no car to pass by, so we could only sit for a while and then walk there.

The journey takes about ten minutes. Although the road is not too far, the night road is very dangerous.

Although there were few bad people at this time, it was not that there were none.

And safety is not as guaranteed as later generations, and this school is also a problem.

Li Siyu first went to the school's office and handed in the letter of introduction and the certificate issued by the mine.

The school has only two rows of private houses. It is the original middle school. Students have classes during the day and night school at night.

The person who received Li Siyu was a female teacher, about thirty years old, with a pair of black-rimmed glasses and a very serious poker face.

"Well, the materials are all complete. Come to class tomorrow, from six to eight in the afternoon."

"Thank you, teacher." Li Siyu nodded politely, ignoring the stereotyped teacher's expression.

Seeing that she was quite calm, the teacher couldn't help nodding her head.

Li Siyu left the school and went out, thinking about how to get money along the way.

I have to buy a bicycle. It is very biased here. After all, I am a girl. I still have to worry about safety issues.

Although Li Chengcai could take her on a walk, there would be no car after six o'clock, and it would take 40 minutes to walk back.

You have to get up early to go to work every morning, so people have to give up after all this tossing?

Back at home, Li Siyu unexpectedly saw Lin Cheng again...

Li Siyu gave him a sideways glance, and returned to the house with a sigh of relief.

The old lady glanced at Lin Cheng, "Xiao Lin, didn't you buy that? Hurry up and send it to her." The

old lady pointed at him, and Lin Cheng immediately walked into the house with the little cloth bags on the table.

Li Chengcai was sitting in the kitchen tearing up mushrooms and mincing meat fillings. He was not happy at all!

Why did he work, and his grandmother would cherish that Lin Cheng...

unhappy.

Lin Cheng entered the room with something and saw Li Siyu sitting at the table in a daze.

He walked over and put things on the table.

Li Siyu raised his head and glanced, "Deputy Director Lin, you are very busy?"

Lin Cheng has been around for so many years, where can't see her face, and her disgust inside and outside her words.

He is also a man of dignity.

But he didn't want to turn around and left...

Go to hell with dignity!

"I'm fine, I'm not particularly busy." Lin Cheng replied seriously.