271-280

Chapter 271 to stay at night 

Li Siyu pushed Lin Cheng away, and wiped the saliva from his face in disgust, "Comrade Lin Cheng, pay attention to your behavior."

Lin Cheng smiled and did not speak, still pestering her do not let it go.

Li Siyu remembered something, and said, "I'll go back to see my mother in two days, stay there for a while and come back." When Lin Cheng heard that she was leaving again, he immediately grimaced, "It's only been a few days since I came back, I I don't have time to go back with you, you finally have a holiday, so you can't stay with me longer."

He really wanted to stay by Li Siyu's side all the time, and wanted to tie her to him, but unfortunately he couldn't.

Li Siyu also knew that it was very sad to have to leave two days after returning. "I will try to come back as early as possible, and I will stay with you after I come back, okay?"

Lin Cheng stared at her carefully. Seeing her dodging eyes, he knew that he was bluffing his

"daughter-in-law". He didn't dare to expose Li Siyu.

Sure enough, Li Siyu couldn't bear it in her eyes, but she still refused.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." Li Siyu said to him seriously.

This time, she has to do it, which is related to whether it will be good or bad in the future.

Seeing her firm attitude, Lin Cheng, who was a big voter, didn't force her any more. She also had a mother and brother, so she couldn't be so selfish only with herself.

"That's fine, but I ask to sleep here tonight." Lin Cheng blushed like a monkey's butt.

He was afraid that Li Siyu would refuse, and there was a look of longing in his eyes.

Li Siyu frowned, "We're not married yet, so we can't be like that."

Isn't this too fast, anyway, she can't accept it, she can bear it mentally, but her body can't bear it.

"What?" Lin Cheng glanced at her resentfully and said, "I just sleep and don't do anything else. I will do what I say."

Li Siyu gave him a suspicious look, "Well, if you dare, Don't blame me for turning my face."

Lin Cheng pouted aggrievedly, why is he so unreputable with his little daughter-in-law? Why don't you believe him?

But at least Li Siyu agreed to his request, and the rest, he reluctantly did not pursue the

night. Lin Cheng got his wish and slept on the ground of Li Siyu's house.

Ignoring Lin Cheng's aggrieved eyes, Li Siyu turned off the light and went to sleep.

Hmph, if it wasn't for him here, I could pack out two more boxes of canned food tonight, so that it would be cheaper for him to live on the ground, otherwise he would go outside and sleep.

The next morning, Lin Cheng got up to cook porridge and returned from the meat buns he bought.

Li Siyu had a full meal, but she frowned at the thought of getting in the car for a while.

I have to get an orange in a while, otherwise I will get motion sickness.

Because she doesn't have medicine, she can only rely on other things, orange fruit is a good choice, even if she smells it, she can feel better.

Lin Cheng packed up the dishes and left here reluctantly. Li Siyu was also going back to Chuncheng to see the old lady.

She can't go back empty-handed, she has to bring something for the old lady to be by her side.

I prepared 20 catties of white noodles, and took out some meat, as well as a mess, and gathered a bag.

After putting everything into the space, I carried a small bag, locked the door, and went directly to the station.

When he arrived at Spring City, Li Siyu got out of the car and breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he didn't vomit. This time, it was much better with oranges.

When she arrived near the mine family's courtyard, she went to the alley to take out the things, and then went home.

As soon as she entered the yard, Li Siyu smelled the aroma, she thought, Zhang Yuemei also knew how to cook something delicious for the old lady.

As soon as we walked in, there was just in time for a table of people to eat.

She looked at the old lady sitting by the kang, holding a bowl.

"Mom, I'm back." Li Siyu put the things on the ground with a smile on his face.

"Oh, Siyu is back, sit there quickly, have you eaten yet?" When Zhang Yuemei saw her, she put down the bowls and chopsticks in her hand and ran over to ask for warmth.

Li Siyu nodded, "I didn't eat, I'm not hungry."

Seeing her returning with a lot of things, Zhang Yuemei said, "How can you not be hungry? I'll go get you tableware and sit next to my mother."

She said yes Li Chenggang, who was next to the old lady, said, "Make room for your aunt." After
saying that, the man went to get the tableware.

"Little aunt."

"Little aunt"

several nephews called people one by one, with joy on their faces, watching Li Siyu bring back so many things, and they can eat delicious food again.

Seeing that the two children of the fourth brother's family were also here, Li Siyu didn't ask, it must be the fourth brother who wanted to curry favor with the old lady now.

The old lady saw that Li Siyu was back, with a smile on her face, "Come here and sit down, it's tiring to ride in the car."

"Not tired." Li Siyu felt relieved when she saw that she was in good spirits.

She glanced at the table, only Li Chenggang and the old lady had a bowl of egg custard, and everyone else ate the stewed eggplant with potatoes in the middle of the table.

It would be good if she didn't treat the old lady badly. She had already thought about it before. With Zhang Yuemei's temperament, she definitely couldn't give the old lady some meat.

An egg is good for a meal, and it is not good to eat too greasy when you are old.

Li Siyu took Zhang Yuemei's rice porridge, drank the porridge and ate some radish and pickles.

"I'm not too hungry. It's a little uncomfortable to ride in the car. You eat your food." She didn't have any appetite at all.

With so many people in the family, it is not easy for her to enter the space to supplement her food.

Li Siguo looked at her and asked, "How about going to college?" He is especially proud of Li Siyu now.

He is now working as a temporary worker in the mine, and it is also the leader of the family who sees Li Siyu's face. This month's salary of 18 yuan is enough for the family to eat and drink.

"It's okay, I can keep up." Li Siyu looked at this honest big brother and felt relieved.

As long as he is there, even if Zhang Yuemei wants to dig out the waves, there is no way.

After dinner, the old lady took Li Siyu and asked her how he was doing at school, how he ate well, and whether he was bullied.

It was reassuring to know that she was all right.

When Li Siyu saw that Li Siguo and Li Chengcai had both gone out, he asked the old lady, "Is eldest brother working now?" The old lady nodded happily and said, "No, Director Zheng said that he should be a temporary worker. Eighteen yuan a month, it's all about your face."

Li Siyu nodded clearly, this Director Zheng helped her a lot, and he couldn't say anything.

She prepared two canned luncheon meat and two canned fish before she went to find Director Zheng.

Director Zheng was also surprised to see her, and immediately thought that this is not the winter vacation,

"this is the vacation, how about studying?" She was very happy to see Li Siyu.

Li Siyu is ashamed, why does anyone who sees her ask her how her studies can stumped her?