541-550

Chapter 541 Feeling good about yourself

Ma Ligang's cautiousness successfully satisfied Niu Lili's vanity.

Yes, that's the attitude.

Wasn't it terrific before? Now it's not the same to bow down under your own pomegranate skirt.

Where did the spirit go?

Niu Lili raised the corners of her mouth, watching him waiting for her answer, then sighed and said, "Well, although I don't have a partner, but you can't say that you like me, let's have a partner."

Ma Ligang heard her These words, I couldn't help but snorted coldly in my heart, there was no object yet. He already knew about her and Director Sun, but he didn't say anything.

According to Director Sun's behavior, maybe Niu Lili is not innocent by now.

Of course, Niu Lili was completely wrong for his idea, and they really didn't let Director Sun succeed.

Niu Lili's idea is to set a long line to catch big fish, and let Director Sun succeed now, that's not cheap for him.

If you don't get people, you start to spend money. What if you don't give money after you get it?

Therefore, Niu Lili can delay as long as she can. She was able to work in this unit entirely by relying on her connections in the university to grab a spot from other male classmates.

The male classmate was also used up by her, and then threw it away. After all, the two of them had no definite relationship, and the male classmate was also at a loss.

After the success of this matter, Niu Lili's self-confidence completely swelled, and she felt that the men in the unit were very similar to her classmates.

So today Ma Ligang confessed to her, which she also thought was expected.

Ma Ligang saw her complacent look, and he really endured a lot of energy before he resisted the urge to throw his sleeves and leave.

No way, he chose it himself, he can't lose his temper, hold back! Hold back!

Taking a deep breath, he smiled and said, "Then what do you think?"

He felt that he had the best temper in so many years. There was no way, even Qiao Xueli was not as stupid as her.

Niu Lili didn't feel anything wrong with him at all, so she replied: "Well ... or else, let's get along first, and we can't let other people know. If it's not suitable, it's not good to be known."

She said These words seem to be completely for everyone's sake.

But Ma Ligang understood that this was because he was afraid that Director Sun would find out, and then he would not be with her, right?

This woman is really... so stupid that she doesn't want to talk to her.

But what is he for? It can't be done so easily, so he agreed!

"Well, as long as you can agree, I can do whatever I want." He had a smile on his face, but he was a little stiff.

Does God Tama know what he is thinking now? At this point, he can only interrupt his teeth and swallow his stomach.

Niu Lili didn't pay attention to his micro-expression, listened to his answer, and smiled with satisfaction.

"Then go back first, the working hours are not good and you will always be outside." After she finished speaking, she took a step forward.