551-560

Chapter 552 The hard-to-read scriptures

Liu Yongqiang believes that the reason why Lin Cheng said this is that he is jealous of his ability.

So, will you speak yin and yang strangely?

"Hehe, Director Yan looks down on me." He raised his neck in self-righteousness.

Lin Cheng ignored him, turned his head and left.

Yao Nana doesn't know what's going on, but she just can't get used to Liu Yongqiang's troubles with Lin Cheng when he always has nothing to do.

"You're so good at it." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

Liu Yong angrily wanted to educate her, but this person left, hmph, he just became a deputy director and complimented Lin Cheng there.

Yao Nana is a bitch, and everyone is married and has nothing to do.

He really didn't look down on these two people, and those who curry favor with Lin Cheng.

One day, he will also stand in a high position, and then beat these people fiercely.

But first, he can stand.

Lin Cheng came out of the conference room and went back to the office directly. Yao Nana, who was behind, wanted to talk to him, but he didn't expect this person to leave so fast.

Lin Cheng closed the door, returned to his seat, and continued to look at the document in his hand, which he received in the afternoon.

The content inside is very simple, that is, this time Secretary Wen's work has stopped and will not continue, but conveys another kind of work thought.

He couldn't help but wonder why he looked at Secretary Wen so resolutely and changed so quickly.

That's still weird, right?

Don't allow him to think too much, Liu Yongqiang is expected to act tomorrow, he has to tell Wang Tiesheng that the black market is about to stop.

Although he will earn a lot less money, he has always been cautious not to let anyone grab hold of him.

Not afraid of 10,000, just in case, if he is caught, he will not be easy to deal with.

But Liu Yongqiang obviously won't deal with him, and now he must prevent things from happening in the future.

If he catches the slightest clue, he will bite it tightly, this person is a trouble.

But now there is no handle in hand, and Lin Cheng can't solve him immediately. Now he can only hope that Liu Yongqiang will reveal his fault and let him deal with it.

After get off work in the afternoon, Lin Cheng went home directly. He has been very busy recently and has not spoken to Li Siyu well.

He was waiting for Li Siyu at home, while Li Siyu was watching the fun on the way from get off work.

When I got off work just now, I happened to meet Niu Lili's mother who came to look for her, and was yelling for money.

It was time to get off work, so everyone gathered at the door. However, there are not many people watching the fun, and those who should go home and cook should go back.

Li Siyu was also pulled by Qiao Xueli and refused to let her go, so she had to stay to watch the fun.

I really can't beat her, so I can only stay. What's so good about this excitement? Every family has hard-to-read scriptures, but she doesn't really like to read them.