311-320

Chapter 312 Space Mutation

Li Siyu was lying on the bottom bunk, listening to them chatting, and he remembered the little stone that was dark in the daytime.

She didn't know what was wrong before, but she felt that there was something wrong with the stone, and she couldn't take her eyes away from it.

She suddenly sat up, couldn't it be some evil demon?

No one in the dormitory is sleeping now, so she is lying there patiently, how can she wait for the others to fall asleep before going to look at the stone.

This stone is very evil, and she doesn't dare to take it out casually. If it explodes or something, it will not end.

Li Siyu almost waited until she was about to fall asleep, and finally waited until they turned off the lights.

She lay lazily on the bottom bunk, and the lights turned off even more sleepy. Taking advantage of the blackness, she dodged directly into the space.

She came in so that it didn't frighten her, but the grey surroundings became clear.

The warehouse here was originally an industrial park, similar to many factories, with all kinds of food, clothing, housing and transportation.

She looked around at the same industrial park as in her previous life, and began to pedal hard on her bicycle.

After more than ten minutes of pedaling, Li Siyu stopped by the gray wall. Sure enough, she was still trapped, and she thought she had returned to the afterlife.

However, looking at other factories, Li Siyu couldn't do it for a while. This is a factory. Everything is here. The warehouse is here.

She rode back to where the supermarket warehouse was, and then went to the cannery next door.

There is still fresh meat that has not been canned, and the warehouse is still full.

What else is there to fight for? It's enough to just lie at home.

Looking at all this, Li Siyu couldn't help but think of the stone, and when he went back to look, it really disappeared.

what 's wrong? Could it be an upgraded stone?

Because she didn't know what the situation was, and she couldn't stay in the space for too long, so she went straight to sleep.

In school, she usually seldom enters the space, except to take a shower or something. Recently, she has become too familiar with her roommates, and she is afraid that others will open her curtains.

If someone finds out that she's not there, it won't scare people to death.

So Li Siyu has been very cautious during this time, at least not letting others find out.

For the next two days, Li Siyu went to live in his own house because he wanted to see the situation in the space.

There are too many people in the dormitory, but it is different in my own house. I just lock the door, and no one knows the situation in my house.

As soon as she came back that day, she met the Ma brothers and sisters for dinner, and forced her to eat together.

"Okay, I'll come over when I go back and get something." Li Siyu went back to get a can of fish because of their enthusiasm.

This is what she cleaned before, and it's not good to always eat other people's things for free, or bring some things over.

"Wow, this canned fish is delicious!" Ma Huimin seemed to be eating this kind of thing for the first time.