471-480

Chapter 471 It's a Hit

When she returned to Baicheng, it was already night.

Li Siyu didn't see anyone when he returned home, and the room was dark.

When the lights were turned on, there was no one in the house.

She closed the door. It's past seven o'clock. It is estimated that Lin Cheng will get off work late tonight.

He entered the space to take a shower, then brought out a prepared meal and ate it slowly.

It's too late to come back today. Fortunately, there are a lot of ready meals prepared in the space, so that I don't have to mess with dinner.

She was eating when she heard the door open outside.

Lin Cheng must have returned.

She put the milk tea on the table into the space, but not the other meals.

Anyway, it can be said that she packed it back from a state-run hotel, so don't worry.

A burst of hurried footsteps got closer and closer, and then saw Lin Cheng push the door in.

"When did you come back?" With a surprise on his face, he thought that Li Siyu would not be able to come back for a long time.

"I came back in the afternoon, I got off work so early today." She glanced at her watch, it was more than eight o'clock.

Lin Cheng put down his bag and washed his face on the washstand beside him.

"I have nothing to do today, I'll be back first."

"How about that?" Li Siyu asked. She didn't know if they caught anyone in the transaction she said earlier.

"Caught." Lin Cheng said with a smile: "Secretary Qi and Deputy Secretary Zhang are both there, but Xing Chen was not caught."

This made him very angry.

Although he caught everyone on the head, he was unhappy without that Xing Chen.

"Didn't catch Xing Chen?" Li Siyu frowned and said, "Then Secretary Qi didn't explain it?"

Lin Cheng shook his head, "What are you explaining? Now the two leaders have explained what they have done. They have been escorted to Beidu this morning. Now this matter is out of our control."

This is what made him the most Angry, but it is useless for him to be angry again.

The man has been taken away, what can he do?

Li Siyu nodded, "This is also something that can't be helped, but they should..."

"Well, for sure, this is theft of national property. Although it is reselling, it also takes the lives of many people." Lin Cheng said Yes, in the eyes of many people, food is like life.

Li Siyu sighed, "If Xing Chen is not caught, I really can't rest assured." No, as long as Xing Chen was on this day, she felt like she was being stared at by a poisonous snake all the time.

Lin Cheng patted her head and said, "Don't worry, I'll find a way to let him in."

He is currently in the Revolutionary Committee, so it's not easy to find someone to put a hat on him?

Before, it was because he was sure that he would die, so he didn't use any means. This time he escaped, so he had to put on his brain.

Li Siyu was a little uneasy, this Xing Chen was like a loach, slippery and slippery, and he was afraid that he would run away again, and it would be difficult to handle it by then.