281-290

Chapter 281 Will I Betray You?

Seeing that she persisted and was in good condition, Li Siyu said to Lin Cheng, "You go out and watch her go, it's really impossible for us to send them off."

"Well." Lin Cheng nodded and followed.

Everyone left, and she didn't clean up the table, anyway, Lin Cheng would come back to clean up.

She ran back to the bed in two or three steps, then fell asleep with her head covered.

This body is really not suitable for drinking. After drinking three taels of white wine, you will be confused. It seems that you should drink in moderation in the future.

When Lin Cheng came back, the table in the room was a mess, and Li Siyu lay there covered with a quilt.

He walked over and opened the quilt, revealing a small red face.

Lin Cheng sighed. He couldn't drink and even used alcohol to talk. He really didn't know what to say about his little daughter-in-law.

But he will never let Li Siyu drink again in the future. What if he is taken away?

He went to clean up all the mess on the table and started washing the dishes again. By the time he finished packing, it was already past ten o'clock.

After covering Li Siyu's quilt, Lin Cheng found another quilt, then lay beside her, looking at her sleeping face through the moonlight, and fell asleep himself.

On the other side, Peng Lingman, who had just finished delivering Liu Chengxue, rode a car to Xing Chen's residence unknowingly.

He lives with his parents, as well as his brother-in-law and brother-in-law, and the family lives in a separate small yard.

Peng Lingman parked the car, and then stood at the door, not knowing what he was thinking.

At this moment, the sound of a bicycle sounded behind her. She looked back and saw that it was Xing Chen who just came back...

"Why are you here? Why don't you go back so late?" Xing Chen saw her standing here very strange, and when he approached, he smelled a strong smell of wine.

"Did you drink?" he asked, frowning.

Peng Lingman didn't know why he just came back. He heard a series of questions from him, but he didn't answer, just stood there and looked at him blankly.

"What's wrong with you?" Xing Chen asked when she saw something was wrong with her.

"It's okay." Peng Lingman pursed her lips and said only two words. She had thousands of pain in her heart, but it only turned into two words.

"Where did you drink your wine."

"Officer Li's house."

"Officer Li? Li Siyu?" Xing Chen instantly understood what was going on. Did they notice something and started from Peng Lingman?

"What did you say?" he asked again.

Seeing his cautious look, Peng Lingman couldn't help sneering: "Is it necessary for you? No matter how much I drink, do you think I'll betray you?"

Xing Chen was taken aback by her words, and he didn't mean it , "What did you say?"

"Okay!" Peng Lingman couldn't hold back his tears and said, "I'm not very useful now, let's break up!"

She was fed up, she felt that Xing Chen was just taking advantage of it. She and Peng Lingman have never felt any concern for getting along with each other, and they only talk about work every day.