621-630

Chapter 621 The same taste

find her?

Li Siyu inadvertently looked at the person in front of him, and said with a smile, "Please come in and talk."

This person is very well dressed, and it is expensive at first glance. Those who can dress up like this now are generally from prominent families.

Although businessmen make a lot of money, they can use money to dress themselves up, but they are not so generous.

The clothes worn by men are all high-end products. If the watch is correct, it should be Longines.

This is a high-end watch, and most people can't buy it with money.

Seeing that they had something to say, Li Sinong said, "I'll go to work first."

This person came to look for it yesterday. It should be a business matter. After all, Xiaomei is not an ordinary person now, and she talks about business and making money every day.

The man walked up to her and introduced himself with a smile, "Hello, my name is Luo Jingchen."

"Hello, my name is Li Siyu." The two shook hands politely, then sat down with each other.

"Is there anything Mr. Luo is looking for from me?" Li Siyu still had a habitual smile on his face.

Luo Jingchen felt a little awkward, after all, it was the first time he met someone with a similar personality to him.

"That's right. After I tasted the hot pot in your store yesterday, I was very interested in the taste. Different from the spicy feeling in the south, the hot pot here is more spicy to the taste of the northerners.

" Having tasted many delicacies, this is the first time I have eaten this kind of hot pot.

He himself is not very fond of spicy food, but eating this hot pot feels very much in line with his own taste.

Li Siyu nodded. She was very confident in her improved hot pot recipe. Although Northeasterners can eat spicy food, they can't eat greasy hot pot.

Such a base is just right for their taste.

"Then what's the matter with Mr. Luo coming over today?" She couldn't believe that this Mr. Luo was here to discuss the taste of hot pot with him.

Luo Jingchen slowed down and said, "I want to buy this formula from you."

His words were simple and clear, and went straight to the point.

Although Li Siyu was very surprised, he was not too surprised. After all, he was able to find her and said that the taste was very suitable. Naturally, he had this idea, right?

She didn't rush to answer, but asked, "Mr. Luo thinks my distribution is very suitable, but if you want to open a store, will it suit the taste of the people over there?"

This is a clever question...

Luo Jingchen see Glancing at the woman in front of her, she was really unusual.

Her words not only asked if she would open a store, but also said not to open a store near here.

"You don't have to worry about this, and I have my own ideas." He replied with a smile.

Li Siyu didn't want to sell the formula, but in two years at most, her simple formula will be cracked.

Since you can take out the money first, it's okay to sell it.