611-620

Chapter 611 Love

It was the first time that Director Li saw someone so confident. He saw what the operation of the food factory was like in the past few years.

If the business is good, how can it be contracted out?

The worsening performance year by year also made him disheartened.

Li Siyu, who suddenly came out at this time, was still very pleasant to him.

As long as someone takes over the food factory, he will not lose his job.

If you want to successfully go to other factories to do it, it is really not easy to be hungry. So instead of going into the unknown, it is better to be the boss here.

He understood his position early in the morning, so he inadvertently encouraged the workers to stay.

After all, with acquaintances, they will definitely listen to themselves.

Li Siyu glanced at him lightly. Although Director Li's ambition was well hidden, she was not a fuel-efficient lamp, and she understood it all.

But I just want to not have to change the work unit, and I also want to have some rights.

Li Siyu doesn't care about this, as long as the remaining workers are working hard and obeying orders, then why is it a big deal.

Director Li still didn't know what Li Siyu was thinking, and when the others were graded one after another, he went to register himself.

Now that the new factory manager has invested so much money, it will definitely last for a long time. Everyone is relieved, and at least they can continue to receive wages.

Li Siyu left here with Peng Lingman, and left the rest to Li Kang.

In the past two years, Li Siyu specially called Li Kang here. Although this person is a little impulsive, he is also smart.

His urgency also needs to be tempered. He has experienced so many things over the years, and he has changed a lot, so Li Siyu will let him do it with himself at ease.

Li Kang has worked under Lin Cheng for so many years, and is very skilled in management of personnel.

With his help, the factory can start business as soon as possible.

"What's next?" Peng Lingman asked while looking at the person beside him.

Li Siyu said with a smile: "Just help me with these trivial matters, I will handle other things." The so-called other things are the problem of formula. If you want to open a food factory without a formula, how can you do it?

Her previous food factory was only contracted, not sold, so she would not be given formulas.

Seeing that she knew something, Peng Lingman didn't say much. Anyway, Li Siyu said that wherever she was, she was just a part-time worker.

When I think that Li Siyu is going to open a factory now, and he is still a wage earner, I feel really aggrieved.

"By the way, this time the factory has 5% of your shares, so you sold it to me." Li Siyu said suddenly.

She also thought about it for a long time. Peng Lingman's current economic situation is not very good, but Li Siyu wants to hold this person again.

This is the only way to help her and make people stay.

Peng Lingman looked at her in disbelief, "What...what are you talking about!!" He actually wanted to give her 5% of the shares? This...