11-20

Chapter 11 Dining out

Li Siyu glanced at the braised pork and swallowed. There is meat and ingredients in the space, but she doesn't have time to make it. There are many people every day, and there is also a smell on the cooking body, for fear that others will smell it.

"Comrade, give me a piece of braised pork and a bowl of rice." Li Siyu handed her the money ticket.

One cent of braised pork costs three or two meat tickets. Yesterday, I exchanged half a catty of meat tickets for food. This is still only willing to exchange for two pounds of dried noodles.

The female cashier saw that the ticket and money were all there, so she took it and said to her: "Go over there and wait, I'll call you when you're done."

Li Siyu walked to the window and sat down, looking at the table next to her. people, can not help but stunned.

The man next to her sat diagonally opposite her, feeling someone was watching, so he glanced at Li Siyu, and then looked away.

This man may be the most handsome man she's seen here, with one inch of hair, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and sharp eyes.

The man was wearing a green military coat and sat there casually, but his aura made one want to ignore it.

"It's done!"

At this time, the waiter at the window shouted, and Li Siyu recovered.

Seeing the man get up, he couldn't help but look at him a few more times. He was a big man of about 1.8 meters. He was really handsome.

Li Siyu didn't look at it again. Just now, everyone said that they didn't like other people's attention, and she didn't look at it again.

After a while, Li Siyu's meal was ready.

At this time, the size of the dishes is really big enough, a small pot of braised pork, and four or two bowls of rice.

How did Li Siyu know that there was so much rice in this bowl, she picked up the bowl and took a mouthful of rice.

Immediately frowned, the rice was broken and sticky. Bai blind this delicious pork belly!

After eating a mouthful of meat, Li Siyu said that she didn't say the last sentence, okay?

No seasoning at all!

How can such unpalatable food be sold for money? She can do five stars, right?

Looking at the annoyed Li Siyu, he pulled the meal in disgust, and Lin Cheng, who was sitting opposite, frowned.

It's not right to waste food, why is this woman so picky?

But the food here is definitely not delicious!

But it's not okay to waste food. He quickly solved the noodles, got up and left.

Li Siyu didn't want to eat after just two bites, but it was written on the wall in this room that wasting food was a crime.

Looking at the meal with few chopsticks, she had to take out two aluminum lunch boxes from the bag, which was actually the space.

Packed the rest of the meal into two separate boxes, put them back into the bag, got up and went out.

This dish is saved for the old lady to try, it is also a meat dish.

When I have a chance in the future, I will bring some meat to the old lady and cook her a braised pork meal for her to try!

Back at Yang's house, Li Siyu stayed in the hut honestly. Aunt Wang outside obviously didn't want to see her, so she didn't go to make trouble.