251-260

Chapter 252 Stay Behind

Wang Yuanyuan was scared, but she couldn't break free. She already felt that the person was about to tie her hand.

"Wuwuwu..." She struggled hard, trying to get rid of this person.

At this moment, a voice came from not far away, and both Wang Yuanyuan and the man were stunned.

She began to struggle again, for fear that no one would find her. She whispered in her heart: Come here, I am here!

"There!" Li Siyu illuminated where they were with a flashlight.

Wang Yuanyuan was surprised to find that someone was coming, and began to struggle again.

When the man saw someone coming, he left Wang Yuanyuan and ran away without looking back.

Li Siyu looked at the man who was not too tall and frowned. This man's figure was too ordinary to be distinguished at all.

But fortunately there was nothing wrong, she walked over and glanced at Wang Yuanyuan, "Are you alright?"

Wang Yuanyuan seemed to be frightened, shook her head and didn't speak, she could see that she couldn't stop crying.

"Go back." Xiao Ai frowned and looked around, urging them.

It's so late, someone must have heard the movement just now, and if she doesn't go and sees Wang Yuanyuan like this, she will probably wear something unpleasant.

Wang Yuanyuan also knew what was going on, and immediately followed them back to the dormitory.

They did not disturb others, and cautiously returned to the bunk.

On the other side, Zhao Xuemei and Guan Wen sat in the utility room. Because Guan Wen has the key here, he brought people here.

Guan Wen had mixed feelings in his heart, and spent an afternoon sorting everything out.

Looking at Zhao Xuemei who was at a loss, inexplicable thoughts flashed in his eyes.

Zhao Xuemei's pregnancy surprised him, but he was more than happy. Because after so many years, friends and classmates around him have children, can he not like children?

My biggest wish is probably to have a child. A while ago, his old mother-in-law also said that he would adopt a child from his uncle's brother's family to him.

What a joke, even if he is an adoptive child, he should have adopted it from his own family, and his uncle's brother's child should be adopted to him. What's the matter?

So Guan Wen never agreed, but now it's different, Zhao Xuemei is pregnant with her own child.

In this way, he also has a descendant, or his own child. Whether it is the child of his own family, or the child of the uncle's brother's family, there will be no child of his own to kiss.

"Xuemei, are you afraid?" he asked softly.

How could Zhao Xuemei not be afraid? She is an unmarried girl, how can she not be afraid when she is pregnant.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Guan Wen put his hand on her shoulder and said, "I'm very happy, you are pregnant."

Zhao Xuemei was stunned when she heard this, she never thought that Guan Wen would say that.

"Actually, I have been married for so many years and have no children. It is my lover's fault. But I also like children very much. Now that you have our child, I am very happy."