451-460

Chapter 451 Better Dead Than To be Alive

When he arrived at the unit, Lin Cheng first went to the leadership office to report on the work of the previous day.

This is done every day, not only to report, but to do a lot of work every day.

In fact, Lin Cheng's work is very hard. He runs inside and outside every day, and he needs to do everything personally.

It's not just about being physically fit, but also being able to keep up.

The head of the propaganda department was a woman in her fifties, her face was full of folds and her hair was a little gray, but she was very energetic and her eyes were sharp.

"Xiao Lin, your work attitude is very good, and your ability to do things is also very strong. I am very satisfied." Minister Yan's eyes are rare and gentle.

After all, she is a woman. She has been in power for many years. If she is not more powerful, the gay men under her will not take her seriously.

Women have a lower status than men, so she knows in her heart that she must work hard to do her job well, and she must not be compared by gay men.

"Thank you, Minister Yan." Lin Cheng nodded unsmilingly.

His ability to work still needs to be questioned? Lin Cheng thought happily, his little daughter-in-law can trust him, tell him everything and let him do it.

Minister Yan was very satisfied when he saw that he had no self-esteem at all.

"Do it well, make progress at the end of the year, I'm still optimistic about you."

After Lin Cheng came out, he was quite happy. Don't think that being advanced is not a big deal, it's a big benefit.

Not to mention how much the current benefits are, it will be of great help to him in the future.

"Commissioner Lin, someone is looking for you at the door." The doorman outside told him and left with a smile.

Lin Cheng's work ability is very famous in the whole unit, young and promising.

Therefore, most people will not shy away from him, which may even be the future leaders.

Lin Cheng was curious who came to look for him, but there were a lot of things in the morning, so he hurried back to work after seeing him.

In the reception room, Lin Cheng immediately pulled his face down when he saw this person.

The person who came was Lin Guoqiang. When he saw Lin Cheng coming out, he had a smile on his face.

But when he saw Lin Cheng turn around, he was about to turn around, so he ran over and grabbed Lin Cheng's sleeve.

"What are you doing?!" Lin Cheng stared at him in a bad tone, his eyes full of boredom.

Lin Guoqiang was choked up by his eyes, but he also knew that this son was like this, and he was very annoying to him.

He didn't want to face it like this, the two were father and son, not enemies.

But today he came to Lin Cheng for something, so he didn't care what his attitude was.

"Lin Cheng, help Lin Xuan," he said helplessly.

"Help him?" Lin Cheng turned around and looked at him suspiciously.

Does a public security bureau chief need to beg him to help his son?