81-90

Chapter 81 Goldfish

Seeing her look, Li Siyu thought to himself, who is acting for the sky.

Chen Cuihua's eyes stared at her like a poisonous tongue, and she could not wait to pounce on the spot.

Li Siyu pretended not to see her, just walked over and left.

Chen Cuihua did not chase after her, but watched her go.

This made Li Siyu even more puzzled. This person should catch up, and then give a crooked speech. Why is there no movement?

She couldn't help but think, Lin Cheng was standing at the door of the deputy director's office, looking at her.

Li Siyu's mouth twitched slightly, why does this person meet once a day?

In the past few days, Lin Cheng ran to her house every day after get off work, and every time he came here empty-handed.

"Why are you here?" Li Siyu walked over and asked.

Lin Cheng held a small paper bag and said, "I bought something to eat, I want to give it to you."

For her?

Li Siyu has been getting to know Lin Cheng very well recently. This kid loves to eat, and he also pays attention to good food.

It was surprising enough that he actually gave her something delicious.

"Come in."

She was alone in the office, and Zhang Xuewen was out at noon today.

Lin Cheng opened the paper package and contained some golden pumpkin pie. As soon as you open it, it has a very fragrant pumpkin flavor and is very sweet.

"We still have this kind of delicious food?" Li Siyu took a bite and felt particularly sweet.

Seeing how happy she was eating, Lin Cheng said, "My colleague brought it back for me on a business trip. If you like it, I'll ask him to bring it next time."

Li Siyu did not refuse, this thing is really delicious, she has space There is no such type of pastry in it.

After eating, Lin Cheng took out another watch and handed it to her.

Li Siyu: I feel that I have been taken care of, so happy, what should I do if I don't want to go to work?

"Bring this one for you to see if you like it."

Lin Cheng looked at her expectantly, the lady's watch in his hand was very small, at least it looked very small in his hand.

Li Siyu thought for a while, but still said, "Lin Cheng, I can't have this watch, it's too expensive."

Lin Cheng didn't expect that she would refuse, and was stunned.

"I don't care what I usually wear and eat, but the watch is too expensive." Although this watch is still not seen by Li Siyu, it is not even expensive.

But in this era, watches have made the average family a goal of effort.

She and Lin Cheng had only been dating for about a month. Now that she accepts such a valuable thing, Lin Cheng's burden will increase in the future.

Moreover, she doesn't need these things, Li Siyu's space is not lacking in anything, what is lacking is money.

Wait...

Li Siyu suddenly remembered that Lin Cheng threw the money at home that day and hasn't given it to him yet.

She wrapped the ticket money in a small handkerchief and put it in the space.