21-30

Chapter 21 Beating

The old lady glanced at him and sneered in her heart, her son and father are so virtuous.

No one else said a word, a child fell down, a useless thing!

Li Chengyuan didn't care about the old lady's stinky face, he just kept her eyes on her.

No one in the family didn't want to eat white gnocchi soup, but they didn't dare to speak, so they looked at the old lady.

"Mom, let's make one tomorrow, and one day in the future." Li Siyu couldn't bear to see the yellow-faced skin of the whole family.

It is not that there is no such condition, so why limit it? Li Siyu has not experienced this era, so he disagrees with the old lady's idea.

"That can't be done!" The old lady refused directly, "We still have to live in the future, how can we eat like this? A good life can't be over in one day, no, no!"

Li Siyu had no choice and sighed, "I will do it tomorrow. Come on, I will send food back every month after I go to work." The old lady waved her hand, but still refused: "No, you can eat well there, and no one at home will starve to death ." Life is nothing, drink a bowl of rice water all day long, and all good people will be wasted.

Although Li Siyu disapproved, there was no way to convince her. After all, the old lady could only see what was in front of her.

She has to take care of the whole family to have enough food and drink, and maintain it until the spring when they can dig wild vegetables.

So instead of persuading her, she said, "Mom, you should eat these noodles when you need to replenish your family's body, don't save it blindly, you won't have money to see a doctor when you get sick." The old lady's face was aching, "Yes If you don't take it when you leave, take it and eat it yourself."

It's too wasteful to eat for these unscrupulous little bastards, and the old lady feels distressed just thinking about it.

Yes, Li Siyu held his forehead, this is not persuaded at all.

The family heard that the old lady was going to let Li Siyu take away all the white noodles. Is that okay?

"Mother..." The third daughter-in-law is not happy anymore, she can still eat it no matter what it is at home, what else can she eat after taking it away, she eats rice noodles and water every day!

The old lady glared at her immediately, and Zhao Shuqin couldn't say what she said.

Don't look at her usual demon knife, but she can't stand the old lady's temper.

Looking at the resentful eyes of the family, the old lady was very unhappy and felt that they were going too far.

"What's wrong? She can't take the things that your sister brought back? That's your own sister, do you still have a conscience, a white-eyed wolf who can't get enough to feed!" The old lady started to lecture again, Talking and howling.

Li Siyu grabbed the old lady who was about to stand up and akimbo ready to scold, and hurriedly said: "Mom, I have food to eat when I go to work. Since I got it back, it is for everyone to eat."

"Did you see it!" The old lady looked on Disappointed, he pointed to a group of children and said, "Look, your old sister is thinking about the family's lack of food, so she went out to ask her classmates for

food , what about you? Huh?" It was indeed what Li Siyu wanted from his classmates. It's really shameful for them to occupy so much.

"Mother, don't be angry. When Xiao Wu is gone, let her take it." The boss, Li Siguo, is filial. It's not good to make the old lady angry.