391-400

Chapter 391 Recalling the Bitter and Sweet

Others couldn't help looking at Li Siyu expectantly, wondering if she knew any secret news.

"Comrade, will our college entrance examination resume?" The little girl looked at her expectantly, as if she pinned all her hopes on her answers.

Li Siyu smiled, shook his head and said, "I don't know, but I know that knowledge is always useful."

Her words could not help disappointing others, but they all knew that this was reasonable.

If a major national event can be known to a cadre, then what a major event, just publicize it and let everyone know.

"You're right, we can't give up knowledge." Everyone began to agree.

Seeing that they were still in good spirits, Li Siyu was relieved. I was really afraid that they would obey their fate like this, and they would stay here for the rest of their lives.

"Comrade is right." The boy who questioned Li Siyu just now said: "Qi Zhuo, who came here together, was appointed as the accountant of our backing team because he was a college student?"

"Yeah, if we also If you can work harder, you won't have to do physical work."

Everyone else nodded.

"What is this for?" When Zhang Tu came out, he saw Li Siyu surrounded by a group of people, and hurried to her side.

Could it be that people from this team bullied Li Siyu? Why is this? They just came here, and they were bullied.

Seeing him so nervous, Li Siyu knew what he was thinking. Although this person is a bit unreliable, he is still kind-hearted.

"You don't have to be nervous, Mr. Zhang. They went to the countryside to cut the queue. Come and ask me about the situation in the city." Li Siyu quickly explained to him, for fear that he would make people feel uncomfortable.

Zhang Tu felt a little embarrassed when he heard this. Isn't this a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain?

"I'm sorry." He scratched his head and apologized to the others.

Others did not expect his reaction to be like this, but they were indeed a little uncomfortable. Everyone is a literate person, so being misunderstood in the end feels a little awkward, which is understandable.

Li Siyu said: "My colleague is good in everything, but he is a little sloppy. Don't worry about it." She laughed and laughed, and then a few people started talking about other things.

After all, Zhang Tu was a man of many words, and he was very embarrassed just now, so he always answered every question he had, except that he couldn't say anything. Everything else that can be said is true.

After chatting for about an hour, the team began to beat the gong.

Li Siyu looked at it in confusion, what happened? Why are you still beating gongs and drums?

"After dinner, let's go to the cafeteria."

As soon as those who cut the queue said, Li Siyu knew that it was a signal to eat.

The previous two brigades had no gongs for dinner. Everyone went to eat first. If they went late, they had to drink some water, and there was nothing left.

Now that's what it says.

Eating without positive thinking is a problem! You must arrive early for dinner, otherwise you will be the one who is hungry.