521-530

Chapter 521 Stupid enough

As soon as Niu Lili heard her words, she immediately lost her mind.

Originally she was the victim, why do you need to investigate again?

Gao Xiaoqin was also quite surprised to hear the president's answer. What is there to investigate? She has met Niu Lili twice and was wronged, there must be a hidden feeling in it.

Therefore, she believed that Niu Lili was the victim.

But the president of the trade union has spoken, who would dare to disagree?

After Niu Lili came out of the union, she pouted in disdain. Still not wanting to maintain old workers? cut.

After Niu Lili left, the trade union president saw that Gao Xiaoqin was still at a loss, so he waved and called her over.

"President Shi." Gao Xiaoqin stood beside him obediently.

"Xiaoqin, tell me why I didn't immediately promise that Officer Niu to deal with the matter?" President Shi asked flatly.

How did Gao Xiaoqin know, so she honestly shook her head, saying she didn't know.

President Shi slowed down and said again, "Have you noticed that when the clerk was talking, his eyes were dodging, and the foreword didn't match the rest? Don't you think there's something wrong?"

In fact, Gao Xiaoqin also felt something was wrong. Just because I don't know what's wrong.

President Shi also saw her doubtful eyes, and smiled and said: "This question just doesn't explain anything, but one person can arouse the disgust of the whole office, don't you think, isn't this person a problem? "

Yes!

Gao Xiaoqin finally knew where there was a problem. It was this problem. Everyone isolated her, so why not isolate others?

Did she say something was wrong?

It turned out that the problem was here. Now, when I look back on Niu Lili's expression, it seems that something is wrong.

At this time, Gao Xiaoqin was very embarrassed. She didn't need to help others. After all, she was not worth it.

But she almost did a disservice, which made her feel very uncomfortable. If everyone brought someone to ask for guilt, how would they be relieved?

How should you view unions? Are they all messing around?

Now that President Jingshi reminds her, she feels that this Niu Lili is really not a thing.

"President Shi, it's my fault. I brought her here without knowing the truth, and I almost caused trouble for the union." Gao Xiaoqin felt that she still had to learn, and deeply felt that she did a bad job this time.

Seeing her humbly admitting her mistake, President Shi nodded with satisfaction.

She just likes the enthusiasm of this comrade, and she is humble and will recognize her own mistakes. This kind of awareness is still very good.

Gao Xiaoqin saw that President Shi didn't say anything about herself, and she felt that in the future, she should know the truth and bring people over, otherwise she would fail the president's tolerance towards herself.

And Niu Lili returned to the office angrily, but didn't show anything. She left so arrogantly just now, but the trade union didn't help her, which made her furious.