61-70

Chapter 61

I have to say that this family is afraid of causing trouble to Li Siyu and always thinks about her.

The old lady snorted coldly and said, "Huh, do you still know? Take good care of your daughter-in-law when you go home, and don't always think that my daughter-in-law rubs against her in the future. Siyu has a lot of patience, and it is not difficult for Chengcai to be a worker. No!"

Li Siyu: ...

Ouch, my mother, the eight characters haven't been written yet! How can you blow better than me!

Li Siyu hadn't said hello to the factory yet, and he didn't know when to recruit workers. This bullshit was blown out.

Li Siguo looked at Li Siyu, who was no longer pampered in the past, and was very touched. The girl grew up and did not forget to pull her family.

"Little sister..." Li Siguo's eyes were red, thinking in his heart that he was still not promising, and even his son's work had to be covered by the little sister.

Li Siyu has great admiration for the old lady's brainwashing. To be a serial sales leader like this will definitely make a difference...

"Brother, don't worry, we are all a family." Li Siyu smiled awkwardly.

"Hmph, you have to remember your little sister's goodness in the future." The old lady crossed her legs and looked at Li Siguo with disgust, and continued: "Whose daughter is pulling her brother? I can't wait to stay far away. If you're poor, you can't wait to be 800 feet away from you.

That is to say, let's think about the rain in our family, thinking about your big brother, or who cares about you!" The

old lady's remarks made Li Siguo feel extremely ashamed. He got up and patted Li Chengcai's back.

Li Chengcai was taken aback by him, "Dad, why are you beating me?"

"You must remember your aunt's love in the future! I want to give your aunt's care!" Li Siguo said bitterly, for fear that Li Chengcai would not be able to help him. on the wall.

Retirement?

Li Siyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, they seemed to be the same age.

"Dad! My aunt is the same age as me!" Li Chengcai also found that his father's words were a little unreliable.

Li Siguo came back to it and scratched his head embarrassedly, "Then...then let you have a son to support your aunt in the future."

Li Chengcai hasn't gotten married yet. When will he have a child, but he also knows that his father will That way, don't be shy.

"Okay, I understand."

A few people chatted for a while and then went to bed. Li Siguo will go back tomorrow. Now that he has just planted the land, he will go back and add firewood to the house, or will he run out of time?

Li Siyu prepared some food for him overnight. He didn't bring white rice, so he brought some fine rice noodles. Twenty kilograms is enough to eat for a while.

I also brought a few pieces of fabric that I had left before, and the old lady picked the rest, and the old lady kept some for her own clothes.

In fact, Li Siyu didn't care about them, but he also thought that the old lady still wanted Li Siguo to retire, not to mention whether she would get married, even if she was busy.

If she wants to get married in the future, wouldn't she still want Li Siguo to serve her?

So if there is more or less, bring something back and let him remember the old lady.