151-160

Chapter 151Take Your Job

Li Siyu arrived at the trade union office and saw that everyone came, and he seemed to be the last to arrive.

She glanced at the clock on the wall, there were five minutes left, and she was not late.

Although she is going to be transferred, she still has to leave a good impression on the leaders. After all, Director Zheng is the main person who gets her promotion and salary increase.

Back at her seat, Ma Lingling came to look for her, "Mr. Li, can you read this manuscript?"

She asked for advice humbly, and Li Siyu couldn't refuse to read it, so she took it over and read it carefully.

To be honest, I still can't catch up with elementary school composition. Li Siyu pointed out the problem directly. Anyway, you want to ask for advice, is there no problem with the poisonous tongue?

"Here, here, the sentences are not smooth. It is very contradictory to write before and after." Li Siyu pointed out the problem to her and let her see it for herself.

Ma Lingling was a little embarrassed, but she still asked how to change it more appropriately.

Li Siyu thought, I am not your teacher, why should I be dedicated to correcting your composition?

"Look at it for yourself, think about it, you can't ask me to revise it for you every time." After all, my sister is also going to leave. You can't get Baicheng to let her see it in the future, right?

Ma Lingling was taken aback by what she said, and thinking about it, she couldn't trouble others every time.

"Can you show me the previous manuscripts, I want to study." Ma Lingling said embarrassedly.

She also wanted to work hard, so she could only beg for help, what if she borrowed it?

Xu Weihong, who was on the side, glanced at Ma Lingling, and immediately sneered: "You want to grab someone else's job, but you are lacking in ability, and you want to learn how to write, what is your mind? You even come to ask for someone's manuscript, and I gave it to you, and the others are dead."

Xu Weihong is not used to this kind of thing. It is not like two people who work differently and can communicate. Ma Lingling and Li Siyu are now in charge of the same work, why do they still ask for manuscripts.

Ma Lingling was a little ashamed by what she said and did not refute it. After all, what Xu Weihong said was true.

Li Siyu didn't like this kind of thing very much, but he was going to leave soon. After reading the manuscript, he read it, and it was published anyway.

In order to show that she was not so stingy, Li Siyu gave her several manuscripts that had been published on the mine.

Anyway, you can't copy, and there will be shadows of her writing in the application.

If Ma Lingling doesn't study and study by herself, then the manuscripts she writes in the future will not be much different from those of Li Siyu, and others can see it at a glance.

"Let's see for yourself, I can only give you these few copies." She handed over the manuscript, and it's up to Ma Lingling to see if she can get ahead.

Ma Lingling was moved when she heard Xu Weihong say that and could lend her the manuscript.

"Thank you, Secretary Li." She took the manuscript, lowered her head and returned to her position.