431-440

Chapter 431 One step away

After going out for two days in a row, Li Siyu's work has not progressed.

After that day, she never met that group of food sellers again.

On the other hand, Zhang Tu did not make much progress. The main reason was that the positions of the two of them were not high, and they would not investigate when they went there.

Li Siyu and Zhang Tu met by the stone pier outside, and there was no place to sit. He just wanted to finish the conversation quickly and then resume work.

"Well, go to Director Chen and ask him to help with the investigation. The two of us will definitely not allow the investigation." She thought about it and had to go to Director Chen.

Moreover, Director Chen also assigned them this task. Originally, he thought that he would not bother Director Chen if there was no major event. Today, it is impossible not to trouble him.

Zhang Tu also thought so, but since the two are now partners, they should discuss what they do before doing it, so they didn't ask first.

Now Li Siyu has also said that, then he will definitely look for it.

"Okay, I'll go back and talk to Director Chen first, you'll be busy with other things first." He nodded, then turned around and ran away.

Seeing him like this, Li Siyu couldn't help laughing. Zhang Tu was a good person, but he was too busy with things.

But this enthusiasm is good, willing to run errands.

Li Siyu doesn't like the job of running errands, just like now. She likes to stay in the office, how beautiful it is without the wind and the rain.

If she is transferred later, she will choose an office job, of course, provided that she can choose.

Watching Zhang Tu leave, Li Siyu took out his information and looked at it, and then put it away, ready to go to the next place.

I've been following behind those people for the past few days, and I can't catch anyone at all. It's really hard to find any useful clues.

She sighed, then turned around and bumped into someone who had just come out of the alley.

There was a hint of surprise in Li Siyu's eyes, she really didn't expect to meet him here.

"Officer Li, how are you doing recently?" Xing Chen looked at her with a half-smile, and was equally astonished. He didn't expect to meet her.

The two hadn't seen each other since the last kidnapping.

Li Siyu still remembers that this person threw himself into a deserted house and planned to freeze himself to death.

She even remembered how embarrassed Peng Lingman was when he was sent down. This man is really not an ordinary black heart, he just took out his heart, and his heart is black.

"No hello." Li Siyu replied without a smile.

I really want to stab him with an electric baton and turn him into a vegetative state...

Of course, imagination is beautiful, but reality is cruel, she can't beat Xing Chen.

With a height of nearly 1.9 meters, one leg swept over, it is estimated that she would have to go half-life.

Xing Chen naturally noticed Li Siyu's undisguised maliciousness and contempt.

He was very uncomfortable. He knew that this was because he remembered that he pushed Peng Lingman to the top.