641-650

Chapter 641 Leadership

As soon as Director Zhang heard this, he knew what was going on, and said with a smile: "The secretary, do you want to have a meal in the evening? We have a very popular hot pot restaurant in Baicheng. Let's go there and try it? "

You don't know, this hot pot restaurant was opened by Director Lin's lover. It has been very popular since it opened. The taste is very good, and everyone in our Baicheng praised it."

Lin Cheng glanced at him when he heard this, and then said nothing. say.

The secretary smiled and nodded, "Okay, let's see you tonight."

Several people left the conference room with smiles on their faces, except for the cold face of Lin Cheng...

"Director Lin, you must find time to go to the hot pot restaurant at night. Ah." Director Zhang said as he walked to a place where no one was around.

Lin Cheng knew that this was not an ordinary dinner, maybe there was something to discuss, so he nodded and agreed.

He made a phone call to his home after get off work and asked Li Siyu to eat first. He had entertainment here and would go back later.

Li Siyu is still waiting for him to come back and talk about things, but socializing at work is also essential.

Lin Cheng has always disliked socializing, but as long as he goes, there must be something important to deal with.

After hanging up the phone, she went to the kitchen to watch the cooking. Wei Shufen has been taking over the kitchen since yesterday.

To be honest, this person's cooking skills are average, but she never uses bad ingredients for clean cooking, which reassures her.

I still remember that on the first day of cooking, Wei Shufen wanted to mix the leftovers from the previous night into the new dish, but fortunately, Qi Yun stopped her.

Their family never eats leftovers, and Qi Yun is also very particular about cooking.

Wei Shufen knew that the people in the city were particular about it, but did not expect to be so particular.

But she did it anyway and studied hard.

"Master, stew pork ribs and potatoes tonight, and two rice." She saw Li Siyu coming, and hurriedly said hello.

Li Siyu nodded with a smile, "Well, if Lin Cheng doesn't come back to eat at night, he will cook a little less of the staple food."

Lin Cheng eats a lot, and if he doesn't come back to eat, there will be a lot left over, so he has to tell her.

"Okay." Wei Shufen replied. I didn't say anything about the dishes, that is, the dishes are cooked normally.

For dinner, Wei Shufen followed Qi Yun. They also ate pork ribs stewed with potatoes, but they had less pork ribs and more potatoes.

"The owner treats us so well." She looked at the spareribs, she probably hadn't eaten spareribs for several years.

This thing is more expensive than meat, and generally few people buy it.

These days, I have been eating meat with meat here, and I have never had such a happy life.

Qi Yun sat aside and said, "Little Li and her husband are good people, you work hard, and buy ingredients according to their taste. If they don't need money, they can buy good ones." Good teaching, the exquisiteness of a family's life is very particular.