331-340

Chapter 331 A year later

In a blink of an eye, a year has passed...

The time in college can be said to be the most relaxing time for Li Siyu.

Not because of learning, but because there is no need to speculate on the leader's mind or the undercurrents among colleagues.

From the middle to the second half of 1966, the university announced the official suspension of classes, and some college students with red armbands began to turn around.

Looking at the unpleasant teachers and professors, they directly splashed dirty water and went to the countryside for reform.

For a time, the whole university was smoky, and some of the timid students went home.

Li Siyu also went back. She didn't want to see the embarrassed appearance of the teachers who used to stand on the podium and talk eloquently.

She cannot change the minds of leaders, much less the minds of other extreme people.

Therefore, Li Siyu chose to go back and escape all this.

Now she is nineteen years old. Although she has only attended college for two years, she has learned all the knowledge that should be learned.

On the day she returned to Baicheng, everyone in the dormitory came to see her off. Because they hadn't decided to stay, only Li Siyu took the first step.

Wen Yueshan was hesitant to see Li Siyu leaving. The family's father told her to wait and see, but Li Siyu had gone back to work, and it would be meaningless to stay here by herself.

The most important thing is that Wen Yueshan doesn't want to stay any longer. The current university is not the same as before, it's too messy.

Seeing that Li Siyu was gone, Wen Yueshan also planned to go back.

Li Siyu, who returned to Baicheng, gave Lin Cheng a big surprise.

"Why did you come back all of a sudden? It's not a holiday now." Lin Cheng was very surprised when he saw Li Siyu suddenly appear in front of his house.

Li Siyuhu put on a face and pretended to be angry: "What? I'm not welcome back?"

Her words made Lin Cheng directly cowardly, and he could not wait to stick to Li Siyu's side every day.

"No, no, I miss you." He smiled very warmly, and his eyes were full of joy.

The two went directly to the restaurant for dinner, and then returned to Li Siyu's residence.

"What you said is true?" Lin Cheng looked at Li Siyu with a serious face and asked.

On the way back just now, Li Siyu briefly told him what happened at the school and explained why he came back so early.

Li Siyu nodded. She thought of Lin Cheng's current unit, and added: "The propaganda department estimates that it will have a lot of power in the future. You should be more cautious, don't get caught, and try to keep a low profile in the black market. It's a bit messy now."

In fact, now she doesn't recommend Lin Cheng to be on the black market, but other people have to eat, and there are many people under Lin Cheng.

On the other hand, if he doesn't do it, he can't sell his own food, so people who go to the black market will come back empty-handed.

No one can tell what will happen in the future. Li Siyu has never experienced this era, so she doesn't have any special feelings.

But she knows that there is nothing wrong with being careful, as long as you don't make mistakes, then no one can do anything about you.