Chapter 122 - Typhoon Lagoon

Presently Kara and Lena are both snuggled in bed in their hotel room, asleep. There is now only 2 days left on their vacation, with the family planning to head home sometime on the Monday. So now, Kara, Lena and Alura have done all 4 Disney parks here in Florida, as well as the two universal parks, and therefore can spend these next couple of days picking and choosing what to do next.

"Mommy! Momma!" Alura yells, coming running into Kara and Lena's bedroom, jumping on the bed, clearly in a very excited mood this morning.

Kara and Lena both wake up with a start, as even Kara, with her super hearing, didn't wake up prior to their daughter jumping on them.

"Alura..." Kara groans, as she wraps an arm around her daughter, pulling her close to her body.

Alura giggles, happily.

"We need to get up." Alura says, firmly, "We only have 2 more days of our holiday!"

Lena turns over in the bed and looks at her daughter, with Kara still hugging her. Despite being woken up in this rather abrupt manner, Lena can't help but grow a smile on her face. Lena knows she has got to appreciate these moments when she can, because after they get back to National City, things will soon turn back into her having to get up early most days to head into work.

"Hmmm... yeah...." Lena mumbles, "But I'm still tired."

Alura grows a pout as she looks at Lena, and then wrestles herself out of Kara's grip. Once Alura is free from Kara, she quickly shuffles over to Lena, and then begins planting kisses all over her face.

"You.... have.... to..... wake.... up.... momma....." Alura says, kissing Lena between each word.

Lena starts happily giggling at Alura kissing her like that, and then wraps her arms around the 5-year-old, pulling her close.

"Okay, okay..." Lena smiles, happily, "I'm awake."

"Good." Alura smiles back.

Kara is now the one looking on at the sight of Lena and Alura cuddling all happily, and she takes a moment to just appreciate it.

"But we have done all the parks now, Alura. So, what do you want to do?" Lena asks, "As we can just spend the next few days going back to the theme parks and rides you enjoyed the most."

Alura now grows a thoughtful look on her face.

"I want to go back to Magic Kingdom." Alura says, "They had my favorite rides! But I did like the rides at the park yesterday too!"

"I know you did, darling." Lena says, placing a kiss on top of Alura's head.

"You know what?" Kara says, now getting a thought.

"What, darling?" Lena replies, with a loving smile.

"There are a few Disney water parks here in Florida." Kara says, "So maybe this morning we go to one of the water parks, and then either this afternoon or evening we go to one of the theme parks?"

Alura's eyes go wide at hearing this.

"You mean..... water parks with slides and everything?" Alura asks, excitedly, bouncing up and down on the bed next to Lena.

"Yes." Kara smiles.

"YES!!! Let's do that!" Alura says, excitedly.

Kara chuckles happily, and then looks at Lena.

"I know you are not a big fan of the water, Lena, but if you want, you can just relax in the sun, reading a book or something, while Alura and I go on the water slides, and go in the pool together." Kara says.

"No." Lena replies, "I'll happily go to the water park with you. My aversion to water is getting wet while I'm wearing my normal clothes that I then have to walk around in. I don't mind going on water rides at the water park with you. Just don't expect me to go for a swim in a wave pool or anything."