Target: Omega Prince 3

It wasn't until the start of the second big class that Zhao Heng and his group of friends arrived late.

Yue Chu quietly combed through the class notes, not wanting to give them any attention at all.     

Zhao Heng was taken aback when he saw Yue Chu appear, and then he couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth proudly, deliberately looked at Yue Chu, and smiled at several companions.

All malice was silent. However, when he saw his desk, he suddenly changed his face, cursed unclean, and stared at Yue Chu fiercely, but in the end he didn't say anything, and sat down with his mouth closed.     

Yue Chu raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and he knew that these guys did not dare to do anything to him blatantly.

After looking at the time, there are still two hours before school is over at noon, which must make Zhao Heng furious, and his anger has nowhere to vent.     

He turned a page of the book lightly, and his white jade-like fingers slowly slid across the pale yellow pages, like exquisite works of art, but the position where he stayed was not so artistic.

First, he clicked “kill” and then “compare”, and chuckled very connotedly. Chuckle.     

It was only now that the little bear finally calmed down, and desperately slapped Yuechu's face with two wings, and the hairs all over his body exploded, and the little bear turned into a little lion.     

By tidying up her hair, Yue Chu bounced it away without a trace, saving her face in time.     

Xiao Xiong: “Are you crazy? If you do a task like this, you don't want to get points! If we don't get points, we can't save the world! In the end we all have to die! ! ”     

Yue Chu: "Oh? us? ”     

The little bear immediately covered his mouth and turned his eyes restlessly, wishing to go back in time.

Predecessors have told it that the host must not be allowed to know that the system and they are living and dying together, otherwise there will be serious consequences.

He was too excited just now, and he didn't think about it when he was talking.

What should he do? Will he be threatened? Ah, I really want to die, why did it encounter such a terrible host on its first mission!     

Yue Chu: “You should think about it from a different perspective. If I fail to complete the task, I will not be able to realize my wish.

No matter how stupid people are, they will not do such things that harm others and benefit themselves. At least for now, as long as you don't make me angry, we are still partners in fighting side by side. ”     

Yue Chu turned the pen in his hand, turned his head and smiled slightly.

Sunlight shone in through the huge glass window, coupled with the clean and spacious classroom, which made him look like an angel.     

It's a pity that Xiao Xiong can't get such a beautiful smile, nor can Zhao Heng.     

Xiao Xiong shuddered silently, only to feel that the host smiled full of warnings, clearly telling it, Don't BB, I'll quit if I BB again.