Target: Old Ghost 10

"I was surprised when I saw it. "

"I didn't. "

"I was surprised when I saw it? " "I didn't! "

There was a pink flower floating in front of the black gate. The petals were pulled off piece by piece, scattered in nothingness and disappeared. Each piece represented Fang Tian's tangled heart.

At this moment, the big and small dragons who had received the order finally returned.

They also brought back the evil spirit Ahao, who was the one Yue Chu and the others followed back to the apartment after their adventure in the haunted house.

Ahao's strong body, like an iron tower, was as fragile as a piece of paper in front of Fang Tian.

He knelt on the ground tremblingly, thinking about ways to excuse himself.

Dalong knelt down on the ground, not even daring to raise his head: "My lord, Ahao, the evil spirit, has arrived. "

Fang Tian stopped tugging at the petals and raised his eyes to look at Ahao.

Ahao was horrified at just one glance, and he only felt that he was about to be thrown into hell , and he would never be able to survive.

He didn't care about his self-esteem and wanted to beg for mercy, but before he could say the words, he felt severe pain all over his body, and was instantly torn to pieces and inhaled into the dark door.

The big and small dragons were taken aback, and they lowered their bodies more respectfully, treating themselves as dumb and blind.

This movement alarmed the golden talisman around the door, and dazzling golden light fell from the sky and hit Heimen.

However, Fang Tian had long been accustomed to such heart-wrenching pain. Heimen didn't even tremble. The sleeping black dragons yawned leisurely, which was regarded as a response to the golden talisman.

Picking up the dregs casually, Fang Tian suddenly raised his eyes to look at the big dragon.

These days, Xiaolong and Yue Chu get along day and night, and they must be able to know a lot of news.

He immediately became interested, and he only felt that his heart beat a little faster.

"In the past few days, you have seen Yue Chu, how do you feel about others? "

The big and small dragons looked at each other, not knowing what the boss meant by this move, but they still replied honestly: "I don't know/didn't pay attention. "

Fang Tian gave an impatient tut, how could these two guys be so stupid!

He changed his question: "Is he good-looking?" " The big dragon shook his head, and the little dragon nodded.

When Fang Tian saw it, he was angry again.

He grinded his teeth, and glanced sharply at Dalong: "What's wrong with him? Are you blind! "