Target: Old Ghost 7

"Feng Xuan, who is that? Your boyfriend? "

Colleagues chattered around Feng Xuan, looking curiously at Yue Chu standing downstairs, excited.

Feng Xuan shook her head embarrassedly, and explained seriously: "That's my brother. "

Yue Chu is so good, she is not worthy at all.

My colleagues are even more excited. Oh, my God, Feng Xuan is so happy with such a handsome brother.

"Your brother has come to pick you up these days, and I'm afraid he is also worried about the murder. It's so gentle. But you still have to be careful where you live. I read today's news and said that there is no clue at all. "
"Yeah, yeah, it's terrifying to say. "

Feng Xuan thanked her colleagues one by one, and then hurriedly packed up her things and went downstairs.

When Yue Chu saw her coming, the smile on her face became softer and brighter, even more dazzling than the sunset in the evening.

The light wind blew his hair, and his snow-white long-sleeved shirt fluttered slightly, making him look like the actor who walked out of the comics, which was heart-pounding.

In less than ten minutes alone, there were seven or eight people who came up to strike up a conversation, not to mention the people who frequently turned around to peek at the handsome guys.

"Thank you for your hard work. "

Yue Chu took Feng Xuan's bag and put it on the pedal of the electric car, put on her helmet, and then started the car.

The car was bought in the original body, and it didn't take long to ride, and it looked relatively new.

The white shell is extremely bright, the body lines are beautiful, the start is smooth, and the brakes are flexible. The only drawback is that there are only two wheels.

Fortunately, Feng Xuan's place of work is not far away, so it is convenient to ride an electric bicycle, otherwise Yuechu would have to squeeze the subway.

"Are you seated? "

Feng Xuan hugged Yue Chu's waist and leaned her head on his wide shoulders, only to feel that the happiness in her chest was about to overflow.

God has been grinding her for so many years, and finally opened a window for her.

The corners of her mouth were full of smiles, her beautiful eyes were full of happiness and joy, and her pale face was also stained with apple-colored blushes.

Like millions of ordinary girls, she finally lived an ordinary and beautiful life.

Today is Friday, and Yue Chu didn't want Feng Xuan to have to work hard to cook after get off work. They simply had a big meal outside together and strolled until ten o'clock before riding home leisurely.

At this time, there was no one in the remote alley, and only dim lights barely illuminated the road in front of him.

Fortunately, Yue Chu had good eyes, but he rode smoothly all the way.

The two were talking and laughing, but suddenly they heard the screams of girls not far away.