Target: Omega Prince 15

As soon as Yue Chu got off the aircraft, he saw Wei Xiangyang standing at the entrance of the school waiting for him.

A smile appeared on his face involuntarily, and he strode up to greet him.     

Wei Xiangyang was stunned by this bright smile, and in a daze, he wanted to open his arms to hug the person in front of him, but found that Yue Chu just stopped in front of him and lowered his arms in disappointment.     
Yue Chu: “Is Your Highness waiting for me? ”     

Wei Xiangyang nodded, not knowing where to turn out a box of candy, which contained colorful lollipops, and the colorful candy paper gleamed brightly in the sun.     

Wei Xiangyang handed it to Yue Chu: “Whatever you want to eat, take whatever you want. ”     

Yue Chu didn't treat him politely either. He unscrewed the box and took a strawberry-flavored one from the inside, then peeled another one and handed it to Wei Xiangyang's mouth.     

Wei Xiangyang kept his choice in mind. After putting the box away, he took his backpack directly from Yue Chu's hand, and then opened the huge black umbrella and raised it to the top of his head, letting a shadow envelop Yue Chu. Inside.     

I'm really squeamish, and I'm afraid of the sun. What should I do if I follow him to the army in the future? No, he has to think of a way……     

His Royal Highness Wei Xiangyang, who has started to worry before graduating, is afraid that he will lose a few more hairs today.     

Yue Chu was amused, but he didn't expect that all the words he said at the beginning would be used on him in the end.

But... He raised his eyebrows slightly as he looked at the distance between Wei Xiangyang and himself.     

Wei Xiangyang is still as frosty as he used to be, but if you take a closer look, you will find that he is as stiff as a piece of wood, and even the expression on his face looks like carved lines.

The distance between him and Yue Chu is 30 centimeters wide. In order to play an umbrella for Yue Chu, his arms are stretched out so long that he feels uncomfortable just looking at that posture.     

Is this too stressful?     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, and suddenly felt that Wei Xiangyang was a bit cute.

He gently held Wei Xiangyang's umbrella hand, and saw that the opponent trembled all over.     

Yue Chu: “I want to get closer to Your Highness, okay? ”     

Wei Xiangyang moved two steps to his side, and didn't stop until the sleeves of the two of them rubbed together.     

This was asked by Yue Chu, and he would never refuse his lover's request, Wei Xiangyang thought solemnly.     

Yue Chu glanced at his flushed ears, but didn't know what to do. The sweet strawberry flavor melted in his mouth, making his smile stronger and stronger.     

“Xiangyang? ”     

When a familiar voice sounded, Yue Chu stopped and looked over, and saw Du Guzhou walking down the side path.