Target: Blood King 8

" That's just a low-level blood clan, there is no need to give them a good face. "

It was the blood clan that had just been rescued. His name was Louis and he was also born into a great nobleman.

He was originally a strong candidate to compete with Filin and Dila, but he had an accident on the same day and failed to participate in the competition.

Cheap for Dila.

Although he has not dared to target the two of them in public over the years, he has made a lot of small moves in private.

But he was not stupid. He knew that the two of them had backers, but they just made a fuss and didn't dare to really deceive him.

Since Yue Chu's arrival, Louis has felt the wind, but His Majesty Rafa's attitude has left him to wait and see. But......

He looked at the pure blood with a gentle smile restored in front of him.

This person was better than he thought. If he were Your Majesty, he would definitely choose him instead of the idiot Xiunuo.

I really don't understand what Your Majesty thinks.

Yue Chu was asking people to count the corpses and took off the nameplates of each flame warrior as trophies, while the remaining corpses were burned clean and nothing was left.

He glanced at Louis faintly: "Why did the Flame Legion hunt them down because they are blood races; why I protect them is also because they are blood races. "

Louis thought for a while, and it seemed that this was the truth. He grinned with a hideous smile, and his scarlet eyes were filled with bloodthirsty ferocity.

Anyway, as long as he is against humans, he likes this reason.

At this moment, the white-clothed Chino finally arrived late. Seeing that the task had been completed, he didn't say anything, but turned and walked away with his head proudly held high, without even saying a word.

The kinsmen looked at each other, and some who could not conceal their expressions showed a little dissatisfaction.

What does His Royal Highness Hino mean? There was no one to see at the critical time, and when it was over, he sat on the results again, and looked defiant.

Yue Chu Yingying smiled: "Your Highness, please stay. A total of 37 soldiers of the Flame Legion were wiped out in this trial.

Only three of our kinsmen were injured and no one died. This is the seized nameplate, please accept it by Your Royal Highness. "

Yue Chu bent down and respectfully handed out the nameplate with both hands.

Since His Majesty asked him not to fight or fight, he naturally had to implement it to the end.

He lowered his head, and his long eyelashes covered the playfulness in his eyes, making him look humble and obedient.

Feilin pursed her red lips and did not speak, but in her heart, she still hoped that Her Royal Highness Hino would take over these nameplates with a good attitude, and she would be able to explain to Her Majesty.