Target: Blood King 14

" Salu, I have a task I want to give you. ”     

Yue Chu played with a scaled-down version of the golden scepter in her hand. The delicate and smooth gold was polished very brightly. The four bases were propped up like flower trays, and a delicate small crown was placed on the top.

The base of the crown is inlaid with two circles of precious stones, mainly red and black, with a hollow shape in the middle, and the arched arcs are also decorated with precious stones.     
This is one of the things Rafa gave him. He also said that it was just a gadget for him to play with at will. There are still many in the treasure house.

The crown crowned for him is already in production. I heard that the gems on it were personally selected by the king, and each one is a priceless treasure.     

Not only that, the place where he lived was also moved from a remote corner to the king's side.

When he opened the window and looked out, he could see the palace towering high without anyone approaching.     

Compared with the coldness of the throne, his side can be called hot.

If it weren't for the blood shadow sent by the king to stop him, I am afraid that this high threshold would be broken.     

The decoration in the room has also suddenly changed, luxurious and exquisite, all sent by the great nobles who heard the wind.

Yue Chu didn't want to accept it, but Rafa waved his hand, took it all for him, and unceremoniously arranged his residence.     

There was a smile at the corner of Yue Chu's mouth, and her snow-white fingertips stroked the delicate scepter. This is the taste of power, once to hell and once to heaven.     

Salou lowered her head respectfully, her snow-white neck sticking out of the black maid costume.

This intelligent girl is also constantly growing up. In order to protect her beloved Royal Highness, she has grown from innocence to maturity and from immaturity to smoothness.

Even if her status changed abruptly, she still firmly held her position and proved her worth with loyalty and wisdom.     

She waited for the order in silence. Her Royal Highness's trust undoubtedly made her tremble with joy.

She squeezed her skirt tightly with her slender nails, and she must dedicate the hottest loyalty to the host.     

Yue Chu held her chin in her hand, staring longingly at the scepter in her hand, the smile at the corner of her mouth was like a breeze blowing through the pear blossoms of the trees, with an elegant fragrance in the freshness.     

Yue Chu: “Find a way to get close to Anna, keep an eye on her every move, and report to me at any time. ”    

 Salu gracefully picked up her skirt and saluted, keeping Yue Chu's order in mind, and she would definitely not disappoint Her Royal Highness's trust.    

After Salu left, Xiao Xiong immediately appeared unwilling to be lonely, a huge question mark appeared on his head, and he leaned in front of Yue Chu and kept asking why.