Target: Omega Prince 24

As the blade entered Yue Chu's body Wei Xiangyang burst into the room and saw the scene,  it was then his eyes turned red and he pounced on Guzhou and started to strangle him.

Xiangyand clutched Guzhou's neck tightly, his eyes flushed as if blood and tears were about to flow out.     

The suffocating pain caused the blue veins on Du Guzhou's forehead to burst, but he slowly pulled out a smile and gently put his hand on the back of Wei Xiangyang's hand.     

It is probably a happy thing to die in the hands of Xiangyang in this way.     

Yue Chu opened one eye just now, which was really boring. It was hard to see Du Guzhou being beaten up, but he was saved before he could watch it for two minutes.     

However, after glancing at the world line that kept issuing red alerts, he still coughed weakly twice, and weakly slid his bloody fingers on the ground, squeezing out two intermittent words from his throat: "Oblique...Yang...”     

With a bang, Wei Xiangyang threw Du Guzhou to the ground, rushed to Yue Chu's side, and looked at him with tears in the corners of his eyes.

This man who almost strangled a top alpha to death with one hand just now, at this time, he could only raise his hand at a loss, for fear that a touch would break his beloved one.     

Yue Chu squeezed out a chuckle with difficulty: "Silly... don't take me to...the hospital...”     

Only then did Wei Xiangyang suddenly realized that he turned on the communicator in a panic, and yelled hoarsely: "Call an ambulance! Also, call all the doctors at home! Fast! ”     

Only then did Yue Chu close her eyes with confidence. Well, this play was enjoyable enough. In the future, I will see how the Du family dares to set up a stand in front of Xiangyang, haha.     
hospital     

“Stop, I'm not fragile, so I have to feed it with my mouth if I don't need to eat fruit. ”     

Yue Chu firmly resisted Wei Xiangyang's handsome face leaning in front of him, expressing 10,000 resistance to this kind of feeding behavior.

Please, just feed it for a few days at the beginning. Now the wound is so healed that you can't even find a scar. Is it necessary to feed it every day with food, water, and snacks?     

Yue Chu felt that he had miscalculated. He originally wanted to take this opportunity to pit Du Guzhou and the Du family severely, but he didn't expect to pit himself.     

Wei Xiangyang gently held his hand, pressed it aside, leaned forward earnestly, and fed the sweet and sour apple cubes to Yue Chu's mouth.

His beautiful eyes made it difficult to refuse.     

Yue Chu surrendered anyway. He has always been soft and not hard, but Wei Xiangyang really held his lifeblood.     

With a helpless smile, he bit the fruit in Wei Xiangyang's mouth and kissed him on the lips by the way.     

Anyway, the clingy lovers are really cute!    

 Wei Xiangyang turned to his side, put his head on his side, and stared at him quietly, as if he couldn't see enough.